Juan Mata

Severinb

http://www1.skysport.../11095/7735634/

The 24-year-old picked up the man-of-the-match award as the Blues overcame Liverpool 2-1 at Wembley.

The summer signing from Valencia would like to emulate his veteran team-mates after watching Ashley Cole lift the cup for the seventh time, John Terry pick up a fifth winner's medal and the likes of Frank Lampard, Didier Drogba and Petr Cech celebrate a fourth triumph.

Mata said: "Of course, it's very important for us, that experience, to have players like Didi, Lamps, Petr Cech, Ashley Cole, JT.

"They've played a lot of games here, a lot of finals.

"As well, we have young players like me.

"It's my first FA Cup and I wish to win four or five like them."

Mata, who has arguably been Chelsea's player of the season, added: "It was an amazing day for me.

"It's my first year here, my first season, my first title with Chelsea.

"I really enjoyed the game, the atmosphere at Wembley - one of the best stadiums in the world, and I'm very happy."

Despite his outstanding personal displays, Mata looked set for an unhappy first season in English football until Roberto Di Matteo replaced sacked manager Andre Villas-Boas two months ago.

But he is now also targeting UEFA Champions League glory as well on 19th May.

"We won the first final and we have another great chance to win another title, the most important in Europe, and we are all looking forward to playing this game," Mata said.

"It hasn't been an easy season for us in the Premier League, with the change of manager and everything.

"We were still fighting for a title, we achieved this one, and we have the possibility to win both.

"Chelsea never give up."

That last line...legend!

While Lukaku was one of the worst signing of the season, Mata was the 2nd best:

"For the majority of last summer it looked like Mata was Arsenal bound, but after missing out on Luka Modric from Tottenham, Chelsea swiped the Spaniard from under the Gunners’ noses.

The price tag suggested big things from the 23-year-old and he hasn’t failed to deliver, establishing himself as a crucial playmaker to the Blues as well as chipping in with a healthy amount of goals and assists.

Even in the darkest days under Andre Villas-Boas, Mata has shined and he continues to do so under Roberto Di Matteo’s watch. For once the Blues have had value for money."

now just imagine if he was threading killer through balls to hulk;

Also imagine if we had another creative player to take the pressure off him, keeping him fresh towards stages of the season like this.

Marin is without a doubt a decent squad guy who can provide loads of creativity in spells he just can't be counted on game in game out yet...

He has quite some creativity to offer but he's more of a winger who's dependent on really creative players. Anyway, we'll see what he can provide when the new season begins.

Marin has suffered since Ozil left Bremen. So maybe Mata and Marin could form a similar partnership and possibly with another winger in the attacking 3 of a 4-2-3-1 I'm sure we'd be fine. Anyway I don't think Juan will play against Blackburn so he is 100 percent for the CL!!