Juan Mata

Severinb

Mata is on a freaking different level, when we get a pacy winger in the summer this guy will be tearing the league a new one in the number 10 role. He's not as good as David Silva, i'll be honest because Silva is a little bit more intelligent but Mata is not far off and he is 3 years younger muhahahahah and LIVERFOOL GOT STEW DOWNING HAHAHAHAH.

I have a bad feeling, or maybe I'm just paranoid. now that Andre has been sacked, what if Juan decides to follow him? he was one of the few who did believe in his "project"... :blink:

I read this post and god, this is heartbreaking but true. I feel sorry for Juan, David, Gary and everyone who supported Andre. I wouldn't be angry if they walked out to save their careers.

I read this post and god, this is heartbreaking but true. I feel sorry for Juan, David, Gary and everyone who supported Andre. I wouldn't be angry if they walked out to save their careers.

I fully expect Mata and Luiz to want to get away

I can see why you would think this but i think you should chill a little on such disastrous ideas! As pathetically clueless our board is we are still a massive club which huge player pulling power and potential. If they were to leave i would worry yes but until then we should worry about immediate problems such as, who will take the hellish hot seat as Chelsea Manager!

I can see why you would think this but i think you should chill a little on such disastrous ideas! As pathetically clueless our board is we are still a massive club which huge player pulling power and potential. If they were to leave i would worry yes but until then we should worry about immediate problems such as, who will take the hellish hot seat as Chelsea Manager!

What happened today is a disaster though... Honestly, we have no potential right now either.

What happened today is a disaster though... Honestly, we have no potential right now either.

Yea it was a bad decision, no doubt about it! To say we have no potential is a little dramatic though mate. We still have some very promising, potentially world class youngsters at our club. I know it seems all doom and gloom at the moment and the constant mistakes our board keep making is definitely damaging our reputation but it's not the end of us, remember we are a massive club. A club of our stature doesn't just fade over the decision of sacking a manager!

Yea it was a bad decision, no doubt about it! To say we have no potential is a little dramatic though mate. We still have some very promising, potentially world class youngsters at our club. I know it seems all doom and gloom at the moment and the constant mistakes our board keep making is definitely damaging our reputation but it's not the end of us, remember we are a massive club. A club of our stature doesn't just fade over the decision of sacking a manager!

look in the Championship and league one,,,some big clubs there.