Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

He's better than any right-back we currently have, at least offensively.

No good if you can'y defend, is it a coinsidence Pool's defence has gone to pot since Johnson replaced a perfectly good Arbeloa.

He was a promising skilled young striker but we never really gave him the chance. (I think he's with westham now)

He had chances at Blackburn and blew it (23 apparences, 1 goal), which is why he's playing at Wigan now.

Not Chelsea quality.

We are only buying him becuase he looks a bit like Drogba, unfortunatly many people here think the the sky will fall when (and hopefully soon) Drogba leaves, so we spend 18 million on someone who could easily flop, just becuase he reminds people about Drogba.

How pathetic.

Guest justin_3d

As I said in the past, I am actually looking forward the day when Lukaku and Sturridge can play together.

Won't happen this year, and not sure about next year.

This year will be: Malouda/or new player here, Torres/Drogba, Sturridge/Anelka

We are only buying him becuase he looks a bit like Drogba, unfortunatly many people here think the the sky will fall when (and hopefully soon) Drogba leaves, so we spend 18 million on someone who could easily flop, just becuase he reminds people about Drogba.

How pathetic.

this is one of the most ridiculous posts I've read,

. Do you honestly believe we have spent 18 mill on a player for no other reason than he looks similar to didi? Fuck off

Ancelotti wasn't good enough to make us play a decent football in 2010-2011.

It wasn't Ancelotti's fault that we had a bad season last time out! It was because Ray Wilkins left the club because Ron Gourlay was far too busy making enemies and disagreeing with everyone. Ancelotti then became a wotsit in a trance and he had no-one to speak with on the touchline, which meant tactics and approaches to games weren't thought out as well...

... that's how I see it, I don't blame the players at all!

Ancelotti wasn't good enough to make us play a decent football in 2010-2011.

He took us from 15points behind to almost winning the EPL if we had won at Old Traford with the worst injuries, selection, managerial...problems we had in a very long time. I don't about you but that sounds like 'relatively' descent football to me.

He took us from 15points behind to almost winning the EPL if we had won at Old Traford with the worst injuries, selection, managerial...problems we had in a very long time. I don't about you but that sounds like 'relatively' descent football to me.

With our squad it's a disgrace to get 15 points behind from United. And United also spoiled lots of points last year, but we were even worse

It wasn't Ancelotti's fault that we had a bad season last time out! It was because Ray Wilkins left the club because Ron Gourlay was far too busy making enemies and disagreeing with everyone. Ancelotti then became a wotsit in a trance and he had no-one to speak with on the touchline, which meant tactics and approaches to games weren't thought out as well...

... that's how I see it, I don't blame the players at all!

I will brief because I think I've said this many time. Wilkins has nothing to do with our shamble. There were signs of our "bad moment" coming way before he was sacked.

When I've said "decent", I wanted to mean a playing style which looks like at something, could it be defensive or offensive. Instead of that we only had side passes.