Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

The club/board wants Lukaku.

But the thing is that we are worried that he might be even more expensive in the next window or the next season... thats why they are hurrying the transfer.

The club/board wants Lukaku.

But the thing is that we are worried that he might be even more expensive in the next window or the next season... thats why they are hurrying the transfer.

That's correct.

A lot of teams are interested in this boy!

Brilliant!!!! Lets buy a player who we absolutly do not need at the moment (Lukaku) and completly ignore a player that our squad so desperatly needs (De Bruyne)!

Congrats Chelsea for spending £18 million on the next Carlton Cole, a brilliant piece of investment.

Lukaku is shorter to the team of Chelsea than Debruyne.

Lukaku already has the experience to play with high pressure, Debruyne need just one more step than Lukaku.

Debruyne needs first to go to Anderlecht, where the pressure is a lot higher than in Genk.

Great talent, but still need that step between Genk and Chelsea!

I see your point, but i think De Bruyne will never go to Anderlecht mate (I hope he never does ;) )

I understand your hope.(for every team in Belgium is Anderlecht the enemy number one !)

but he will go with pleasure!(but need the money from Lukaku!)

Knowing most of the rumours that are posted, that is from Twitter and some nobody trying to pose that they know the in's and out's to every transfer in the world. If this comes down to personal preference, we all know he will choose Chelsea. I think Lukaku is more down to Earth to move somewhere for a pay-day and where his development would be tarnished and NEVER get an oppertunity, whereas Chelsea is looking like we are trying to build for the future.

Lukaku is being chased by many big clubs, and it is a scenerio of get him now or don't get him at all. So the whole, 'wait till next Transfer Window' won't work in our case. He might be a priority, but he would be a luxury buy for now and in the future will show his worth. His future, which is undecided unlike some fortune tellers here, has yet to happen, therefore we can't speculate the success he would amount on pure guess.

And the last time i checked - he has a better goalscoring record then Heskey did in his whole International career, in his in just the last few months.

EDIT: Tided it up. Somehow, it copied everything i typed three times lol :D

I'm just saying, when Carlton Cole was a youth players he was getting high praise. Ranieri called him the best young player he had ever seen. The only reason Lukaku is getting high notice is that he is much more physically mature then most 18 year olds. For all we know his pace, technique and abilities will be sub-par to other 18 year olds who don't have his strength but are developing their technique (which takes much longer).

Remember, Heskey was getting high praise when he was young

I'm just saying, when Carlton Cole was a youth players he was getting high praise. Ranieri called him the best young player he had ever seen. The only reason Lukaku is getting high notice is that he is much more physically mature then most 18 year olds. For all we know his pace, technique and abilities will be sub-par to other 18 year olds who don't have his strength but are developing their technique (which takes much longer).

Remember, Heskey was getting high praise when he was young

They were getting the praise probably because they were english. Lukaku on the other hand is being chased from all over Europe. I can't believe people are seriously comparing him to Heskey and C.Cole without having seen him play properly... probably has something to do with him being big and black, hasn't it?

I understand your hope.(for every team in Belgium is Anderlecht the enemy number one !)

but he will go with pleasure!(but need the money from Lukaku!)

Not really enemy, i think Standard is more enemy for Genk (Defour/Bolat transfers) They just doesn't want to sell theire best player to one of the biggest rivals in championship. They allready lost Dennis Praet to them last year (But also got some prospects making the other way, like Sandy Walsh)

I don't think Anderlecht can buy him, not even if they offer €10 a €12 M, other foreign teams will enter the debate then (Cfc, Roma and probably some other)

You say he will go with pleasure, but couple years ago i read a intervieuw when he was saying that he rather choose Standard above Anderlecht..