Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

no they let the YOUNG DROG OUT

Naa I prefer Kraken.. I for one dont want to compare him with Drogba.. he is his own man.. his improvements are astounding .. maybe by next year we will see him giving Piggy back rides to vidic and kompany lol

Prepare for the lukaku needs to develop bullshit excuse.

He's the best chelsea striker should start atleast 40 games for us this season.

I have been saying it for weeks. The kid is ready to dislodge any of the current duds at Chelsea & Jose looks like a dimwit now.

De Bruyne has gone completely off the boil since preseason. Looks very poor out there right now.

This is what happens when you are not playing consistently at his age.

If I were Belgian I'd be freaking out if he doesnt get a loan move in January. You dont want your key player being a bit part player in a world cup year...especially when they are as young as him.

De Bruyne has gone completely off the boil since preseason. Looks very poor out there right now.

If I were Belgian I'd be freaking out if he doesnt get a loan move in January. You dont want your key player being a bit part player in a world cup year...especially when they are as young as him.

De Bruyne just needs games and confidence. It's a difficult situation, needs games to play better, but needs to play better to get games. But he'll be alright. His father said yesterday that he has stayed silent in the press the past few weeks and just keeps working hard to get in the team.

If it doesn't change in the next few months, he'll get a loan in January.

If I were Belgium, I´d visit Jose for a chat. Promised him roses, gave him the middle finger.

If I were Belgium, I´d visit Jose for a chat. Promised him roses, gave him the middle finger.

Nah ... We are too friendly as a people !

Nah ... We are too friendly as a people !

Congratulation, your country is going to Brazil. :getin:

As you might know, seen here, I always enjoyed watching your team, still root for them & I will in Brazil.

One of the most gifted teams I have seen in years.

Witsel was absolutely massive tonight!

While on holiday in France, Lukaku went out for a casual bike ride and accidentally won the Tour de France.

Lukaku has a Chuck Norris statue. It's actually the real Chuck Norris, he is just too afraid to move.

Romelu Lukaku's ballsack weighs more than Raheem Sterling.

Romelu Lukaku went through puberty before his dad did.

Lukaku was substituted to keep Croatian tears from flooding the pitch

As I've said before, he should've been our number 1, but if he was only going to get minutes here and there, loaning him was the correct decision... Don't you agree?

Well if he was only going to get minutes here and there it would be mourinho's fault. The loaning is a good decision to protect him from jose's ego and 'trust' in his own bought players.

Well if he was only going to get minutes here and there it would be mourinho's fault. The loaning is a good decision to protect him from jose's ego and 'trust' in his own bought players.

There is no sense to explain anything here. Most of these people think, Jose is infallible. To me, if he doesn´t win anything this season, Roman should fire him.

I do agree it was a stupid decision to not make him number one, I was just asking your pov on my opinion