Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

He's really moulding into the player we need. I think he has that hunger to make it so I'm not worried about him. I'm concerened about KDB, his form is dropping and he really needs games. I really think we should loan him to Everton in January or even a side like Newcastle were there is pressure from the crowd. He's down the pecking order at Chelsea and at the moment he's turning into stale milk.

It'll be interesting to see who gets to be the main striker now. The more games they play, the more difference I see between Benteke and Lukaku. Benteke is better in passing and combinations, while Lukaku is practically unstoppable at top speed and is the perfect striker for counterattacks.

Difficult choice.

It'll be interesting to see who gets to be the main striker now. The more games they play, the more difference I see between Benteke and Lukaku. Benteke is better in passing and combinations, while Lukaku is practically unstoppable at top speed and is the perfect striker for counterattacks.

Difficult choice.

seems you are spoiled for choices ...good luck in Brazil

Difficult choice.

what formation do Belgium play?

I am so happy for him that he has a massive chance of being a starter for belgium in the world cup now.

Playing every week non-stop is helping him massively.

I just hope KDB gets his chance and gets more playing time, as belgiums best player he needs to be in great form.

KDB is hardly Belgium's best player.

As for Lukaku, I'm really impressed with his performance both today and at Everton; I was always skeptical about him, I always considered him overrated and clumsy but he proved me wrong lately...

To be honest, he's still a bit clumsy at times, but look at that second goal.

He created that out of nothing, all by himself. How many guys have the strength and the speed to do that? He just outran that defender and then pushed him away as if it was a five year old...

KDB is hardly Belgium's best player.

As for Lukaku, I'm really impressed with his performance both today and at Everton; I was always skeptical about him, I always considered him overrated and clumsy but he proved me wrong lately...

He is very good. His finishing is already world class. His strength is ibrahimovic level, and his speed is fantastic.

I don't know why but I really want him to be more consistent passing and first touch. That is what I value the most in football players personally, especially consistent ball control.

Only more game time can get him there. If he develops drogba's level of first touch and ball control I'll be begging on my knees for him to be starting every game with us because he has every other category for a striker complete

TBF there was some criticism on Lukaku even in the Belgian press after the game. He's still worse then Benteke with his back to the goal and lost the ball a few times in such situations. That said this was the type of game that Rom's built for as Croatia were forced to attack and they were playing with 3 defenders, and plenty of space behind them. So happy that we had him today \o/

What a load of BS.. please show me a link to this negative press, all i found was reporters being ecstatic about him..

What a load of crap.. He scored twice, In Croatia for god's sake, and for the second goal he had to make a run of 60 meters without any support..

for some reason, everything Lukaku does has to be minimalised here, the fridge is shining on international level, what are our other strikers doing?

It is this kind of negativism that will chase Lukaku away, even being a die hard Chelsea fan since his youth.. With his attitude and talent, he will be a worldclass striker within the next two years. If we didn't already bought him, we would all be over the moon about him.. really.. what the f*ck does this guy has to do to be appreciated over here? he got once chance with the Belgium NT, starting in the do or die match in Croatia and he booked our ticket to Brazil with an excellent performane

Eh.. Relax..

it was on the post match discussion on 4. i'm very happy with his performance, but he does still need to work on certain aspects of his game, he's still young afterall.. and it has nothing to do with him beeing better then Chelsea's strikers or not. personally i think he should have gotten his chance here.

jeeez..

He's really moulding into the player we need. I think he has that hunger to make it so I'm not worried about him. I'm concerened about KDB, his form is dropping and he really needs games. I really think we should loan him to Everton in January or even a side like Newcastle were there is pressure from the crowd. He's down the pecking order at Chelsea and at the moment he's turning into stale milk.

True KDB's confidence looks really shot ..... very worrying.

Way to go for Lukaku though. He has the right mindset to go places.

Yes, I think the chances of seeing KDB go on loan are increasing with every match he doesn't play.

It's incredibly hard to prove yourself if the chances you get to do it are becoming fewer and fewer.

Would be better for him and for Chelsea if they'd find him a decent mid table team to prove his worth and gain confidence.