Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Jose was right to loan him out. Why should he stay in Chelsea at the age of 20 and won't get 90 minutes every game if he can get full playing time at Everton and return to Chelsea as a much complete package. EASY AS THAT.

You said I was mistaken, you could simply say you disagree with me. That's the kind of tone that's acceptable here. and the panel was about Chelsea and Lukaku.

A half of the football world laughs at Jose for loaning Lukaku. The kid keeps proving how wrong Jose was.

Meanwhile, you & several others think otherwise. Therefore, you are mistaken.

A half of the football world laughs at Jose for loaning Lukaku. The kid keeps proving how wrong Jose was.

Listen, Lukaku could have been brilliant for Chelsea this season but he would improve more at Everton.

And half of the football world taught the same about Joey and Carlo. They kept working hard and everyone said they were proving Jose wrong. Until Cech performed brilliantly and Joey came back much better than he ever could have been. Ironic how the same half of the footballing world said Jose had some agenda against Mata and Spanish players, yet chose him when Mata being as professional as he is , worked hard and adapted? Yeah Mata shut everyone's mouth up and Jose was right again. You and several others think otherwise, and also half of the footballing world that gladly 'supports 'Barcelona and Real Madrid. If that's the level of tone we are bringing in then fine, you are heavily mistaken if you have no clue about the kind of manager Jose is.

And half of the football world taught the same about Joey and Carlo. They kept working hard and everyone said they were proving Jose wrong. Until Cech performed brilliantly and Joey came back much better than he ever could have been. Ironic how the same half of the footballing world said Jose had some agenda against Mata and Spanish players, yet chose him when Mata being as professional as he is , worked hard and adapted? Yeah Mata shut everyone's mouth up and Jose was right again. You and several others think otherwise, and also half of the footballing world that gladly 'supports 'Barcelona and Real Madrid. If that's the level of tone we are bringing in then fine, you are heavily mistaken if you have no clue about the kind of manager Jose is.

This thread is about Lukaku, stick to it, then you may address me again.

As for Mata, you are mistaken again.

I agree. The loan was a very good idea. Lukaku would struggle a bit in the current Chelsea system and he needs a lot of playing time which would be close to impossible at Chelsea.

Everton is a good club and he will be a better player overall once he returns. Jose will show everyone that he was right. It's not just about today it's about the long term planning and we will benefit in the long run.

This thread is about Lukaku, stick to it, then you may address me again.

As for Mata, you are mistaken again.

Then why are you talking about Everton? Jose? Belgium? They're all inter-related. Like it or not. When you can see that, you may 'address me again', Mr. Royalty.

Brilliant, says a lot about you and the 'half' off the footballing world. Intellectually brilliant.

I just hope he gets better on this loan, when he gets back he needs to prove that he can play in this team.

He seems to play much better at West Brom and Everton than he does at Chelsea, he hasn't had a large deal of games but he also hasn't done well in half of those games he has played for Chelsea.

My opinion is he will make it here, but I do believe that he still needs to prove himself.

Then why are you talking about Everton? Jose? Belgium? They're all inter-related. Like it or not. When you can see that, you may 'address me again', Mr. Royalty.

Brilliant, says a lot about you and the 'half' off the footballing world. Intellectually brilliant.

It´s all too complicated for you. Therefore, I ought to drop you, see you.

@hjperdeath, your sig doesn't lie ;)

I agree with your opinion and others here.

The kid will turn to us better and so far we're handling without him. I don't think he would have added much given the tactics and the style of players we have here, sure he probably would have scored a goal or two, but in the matches we lost or drew I'm not sure he would have given the kind of opposition we played. Maybe yes, maybe no.

Long term is great business both for the club and for the player, and even if we pay a small price this season, I'll still support it. By small price I mean having a few more goals at the end of the season that could have given us a title or not.

He's guaranteed football at Everton IF he's scoring. Wouldn't the same have been true at Chelsea?

And working under our coaches and playing with our players must surely be a better learning environment than working under Everton's. This guy isn't the finished article but he's scoring goals and dominating defenders. I'm all for defending our club's decisions but even I have my limits.

take care, tell the other half of the footballing world me and Cruijff send our regards !

Not much spelling there though.

On the other hand stick with the statistician boys, it´s more suitable for your kind.

Of course, Chelsea´s staff could have helped him to develop much better than Everton´s.

His talent would have been molded into Chelsea´s way, it´s very simple for the most of us.

Not much spelling there though.

On the other hand stick with the statistician boys, it´s more suitable for your kind.

Guess the spelling is about Cruyff? Can be spelled either way. Depends on your dialect .

I'm a man of learning. I scout and specialize in coaching young players . the stage where they can be moulded into pure football player.not analyze data and stats.So wrong there too in a way.

Guess the spelling is about Cruyff? Can be spelled either way. Depends on your dialect .

I'm a man of learning. I scout and specialize in coaching young players . the stage where they can be moulded into pure football player.not analyze data and stats.So wrong there too in a way.