Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I really hope we bring him back and give him a deserved chance. He loves Chelsea with all his heart, and we would be simply crazy to refuse to give a chance to a player with almost limitless potential and true love for our club.

He has done really well so far at WBA, and I always had that buzz when he was on the pitch with them wondering what's he gonna do next.

Keep it up mate! :)

Good game against Arsenal, though his finishing is nowhere near good enough for Chelsea.

Typical of a youngster though as he still has to develop.

is this the club where Torres and Ba are playing you are talking about? Talking about finishing :D

is this the club where Torres and Ba are playing you are talking about? Talking about finishing :D

You met Lukaku in real life you said before?

How is he? I've always wanted to meet him, I've never seen a kid with such great talents come so nice and full of respect, he seems to put a lot of thought into the club and fans. When he first signed and he was crying about coming to Chelsea, it just got to me that's all, he's got a very good head on his shoulders.

Damn, he went for too much power instead of placing it.

Must've been anger. Feel so sorry for the guy... He stays in all the time, focussing on nothing but training, avoiding the tabloids, and then this shit happens with his dad...

Good game against Arsenal, though his finishing is nowhere near good enough for Chelsea.

Typical of a youngster though as he still has to develop.

His young, finished comes with experience. His chance conversions is still much better than most strikers in the Pl

You can't really say that his finishing isn't good enough for us just because he missed one chance against Arsenal.

I've watched him a few times and just don't see this world beater ppl make him out to be here. I'm obviously wrong though... next season when Lukaku scores 20+ goals for us, then I will come back here and say I was wrong... He won't though.

You met Lukaku in real life you said before?

How is he? I've always wanted to meet him, I've never seen a kid with such great talents come so nice and full of respect, he seems to put a lot of thought into the club and fans. When he first signed and he was crying about coming to Chelsea, it just got to me that's all, he's got a very good head on his shoulders.

Yes I've met him several times in the players home at the Anderlecht Stadium after the games. So i've seen him coming in the first team as a shy 16 year old (but a massive one :) ) and then slowly becoming Anderlecht's most popular and game winning player! I can tell you his attitude and personality has never changed.

The way you see him in his youtube clip at the Stamford Bridge tour or in the interview an belgian television => that's exactly the way he is.

He has got a real good head on his shoulders indeed. Very respectful for what he can do and grateful for the chances he get! On top of that he has the best working attitude you will ever see amongst young football players!

Of pitch he's the most humble guy who loves to make fun and to have a good laugh! I really like him a lot!! Not only as a football player but also as a person!

And exactly like MAF says... feel SO sorry for him now! He's doing everything to be an exemplary person (for his brother and many other young football players who take him as a role model!). So the fact that the tabloids will be on his neck now with that stupid story of his father being in jail will really hurt him! Especially if you know that family is the most important thing in Rom's life!

Hope this story fades away quickly and that his father will be out of jail soon!