Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

This. Lukaku is strong, but I don't think his physics are good enough for a Premier League player, not because of the stretch marks, as some fools assumed, but he doesnt look as athletic as Dider of Essien.

If we buy him I'm sure he will be asked to lose some fat.

You're an idiot Henrique. I have stretch marks from training weights. He's in quality shape. Talk about Rooney and Tevez. Whats that?? Two of the best strikers in the world. Both play in the PL, so sit down and shut up

How do you know that?

Today's news on Lukaku talk about how close his transfer to Chelsea. A and before it was clear that almost certainly will arrive in the team. Another winter has been sent to offer him and perhaps not Torres and Lukaku would arrive

I must go on record as saying that I don't think the Lukaku is the right one. I not debating the fact he is talented. I just don't think he has matured enough as a player for us to know his true potential (hope that makes sense). Also, I think the money we are spending is a bit much. We should be focusing our attentions on a creative players, not our already crowded, albeit aging, strike force.

I think Lukaku is probably close enough which pleases me alot. Will get games, enough so that he can develop and when Drogba probably leaves next season to Marseille Lukaku will take over. And he gets a year with Drogba, his hero

who's lukaku ?

An acient angel whose on the verge of a reincarnation to battle off the evil local scum, Arsenal. With one swift kick, he shall score the first goal of rightousness on the path of eternal glory, and send the scum, back to the bowels of damnation, for all of eternity. Set forth the ritual and the gifts to summon the angel that shall lead us to the light! Of thee hefty currency of 21 million to please! Inorder to tame the power that shall be at hand...

:eyebrows:

An acient angel whose on the verge of a reincarnation to battle off the evil local scum, Arsenal. With one swift kick, he shall score the first goal of rightousness on the path of eternal glory, and send the scum, back to the bowels of damnation, for all of eternity. Set forth the ritual and the gifts to summon the angel that shall lead us to the light! Of thee hefty currency of 21 million to please! Inorder to tame the power that shall be at hand...

:eyebrows:

:clap:

The broadsheets now reporting that we are meeting Anderlecht's representatives in Monaco on Sat (De Bruyne's agent will also be present) to discuss a £20m transfer. De Bruyne will be loaned straight back out, but Genk do not want it to be to Anderlecht. The player himself also sees a loan out to Vitesse as a step down.

question ,,,If drog couldnt play with Torres ,,,will Lukaku be able to ..

so just who will lead the line next season ...

Drogba ,,,Torres ,,Lukaku ,, Sturridge ,,,,will we chop and change from 4 3 3 to 4 4 2 .. rotate ..go from short ball to long ball ....

head is spinning now ...

one thing still seems clear ,,,if we dont get a really creative play maker ,,,we must get two out and out wingers

I don't really know what people still think Sturridge is ever going to be a big part of the team, he is really good player, but obviously our team doesn't believe in him. I doubt very much he will even come back maybe...

I feel Lukaku's signing = Drogba along with Lucas Piazon=kaka (Roman's longtime admirer) and Ramires=Essien without the strength are all strategic and deliberate decisions by the board. OR maybe I'm just reading too much into it