Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

xpetercechx has got a point tho it dont seem like were going to get anyone i know we still got 2 mothns but look at united and liverpool already signing players would be nice to get at least one big signing in the next week but it dont look like its going to happan

xpetercechx has got a point tho it dont seem like were going to get anyone i know we still got 2 mothns but look at united and liverpool already signing players would be nice to get at least one big signing in the next week but it dont look like its going to happan

We signed no one the whole of jan and then on the last day got Nando and Davy Luiz! It would be great if June the 1st arrived and we announced that all our top targets were signed but thats not how it works for Chels and i dont understand the surprise. Who cares if we sign them now or august 31st ( except obviously it benefits us to have new signings playing together pre season) as long as ultimately we get who we need/ want.

We signed no one the whole of jan and then on the last day got Nando and Davy Luiz! It would be great if June the 1st arrived and we announced that all our top targets were signed but thats not how it works for Chels and i dont understand the surprise. Who cares if we sign them now or august 31st ( except obviously it benefits us to have new signings playing together pre season) as long as ultimately we get who we need/ want.

i get what your saying and i have come to terms with waiting but wouldnt it be nice to get this sorted before pre-season starts

But those were England internationals leaving from clubs lower down the table...

i get what your saying and i have come to terms with waiting but wouldnt it be nice to get this sorted before pre-season starts

It would be fantastic mate dont get me wrong, im as eager as anyone to see us sign a few up ESPECIALLY before pre season but we just dont work like that unfortunately.

I think if we ended up with Sneijder,Lukaku and De Bruyne and no more id be delighted with that so long as we dont sell our entire youth team in the process

at the moment the only one of the three likely to be here for next season is Lukaku and that could easily lead to the departure of Sturridge...

wonderful scenario as any fee for Danny would be reduced by sell on clauses due to City

at the moment the only one of the three likely to be here for next season is Lukaku and that could easily lead to the departure of Sturridge...

wonderful scenario as any fee for Danny would be reduced by sell on clauses due to City

I reckon the sale of Kalou or Nelks is far more likely than Studger

“I do not know if it will be Chelsea, there are many big clubs interested and we are negotiating. One thing is certain, he will not spend another year with Anderlecht.”

Anderlecht’s general manager Herman van Holsbeeck