Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

WE DONT NEED ANY NEW PLAYER

I agree. We have a very creative and young squad. I don't understand the winger talk when we've got 3 great wingers such as Kalou, Malouda and Anelka. Perhaps we could bring an older player to add some experience to our team...Gattuso maybe to reinforce our midfield.

I agree. We have a very creative and young squad. I don't understand the winger talk when we've got 3 great wingers such as Kalou, Malouda and Anelka. Perhaps we could bring an older player to add some experience to our team...Gattuso maybe to reinforce our midfield.

Anelka Great? fainthv9.gif

Malouda? sometimes maybe.

Thanks for speaking on behalf of me .

Well, if our transfert policy is to buy our stars look-a-like, I've got an idea. We should buy real talent for cheap and then do them some plastic surgery. It will be cheaper than £20m.

Look, Lukaku is one of the biggest prospects in the Europe when it comes to strikers. We've been following him for some time, and he has shown us he loves our club. So let's put it on this way.

Young, talented, promising and our fan.

How many players have you seen wear shirts from other teams while they are playing professionally for a different club? Not many I'm sure...

article-0-0A6C476E000005DC-245_468x351.jpg

He is a player that will become fans favorite and play for us for a long period of time. He is a player that will feel happy being a part of our club rather then getting out there to grind out his wage *cough* Malo *cough* uda *cough*

We don't need him now, that is true, but he needs time to get along with players, blend into our team, and what better way is for that if we have enough players to rely upon and leave him off pressure? Also, with Drogba's future in the smoke, it would be best if he came as soon as possible while we still have Drogz.

Sh0n3x

I agree with you. Buying Drogba has also been accepted with certain reservations, but we saw what happened. These reserves are expected when you take a player. There is always doubt whether it will be necessary, is it needed. I am of the opinion that Lukaku will take the path in which Drogba was in his early steps in Chelsea

Sh0n3x

I agree with you. Buying Drogba has also been accepted with certain reservations, but we saw what happened. These reserves are expected when you take a player. There is always doubt whether it will be necessary, is it needed. I am of the opinion that Lukaku will take the path in which Drogba was in his early steps in Chelsea

Let's not forget also that Lukaku is better a lot then Drogba in his years.

True, but the concept is the same. Team has interest in a player who is considered as soon as possible. It is unnecessary. Drogba situation was not that same. For any player is no guarantee that you will have in the team. This is football.