Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Lukaku will be the FUTURE, not NOW! STURRIDGE will be BOTH PRESENT and FUTURE.

I can see a Lukaku-Sturridge partnership in the future if we do sign him up.

You are clearly wrong. We must spend 20 million on a Didier lookalike and shunt Studge out on the right wing.

I don't get why people are complaining about Sturridge playing on the right wing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC_BwYWF-Rg

I just don't see him being a natural ST for us, which is why i think he can and will be good on the right.

He is a perfect winger

Fast, scorer, plays good as a ST(good for rotation)

we need to play him as a winger and kick Anelka out!!

Guest justin_3d

I don't get why people are complaining about Sturridge playing on the right wing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC_BwYWF-Rg

I just don't see him being a natural ST for us, which is why i think he can and will be good on the right.

That is what i have been thinking a lot. It is why i have to say that Anelka as to be sold in order for him to take his place. If Anelka still here in the new season, then all bets are of. Cause Lukaku is the replacement for Drogba. Sturridge has to be for Anelka.

And Kalou....well he will continue being the super sub forever, or till he decides to leave.

I fear that with Lukaka it will be another 10-15 years of producing long balls to the main striker and trying to use his physical strength and therefore becoming one dimensional in attack.

Same here

I fear that with Lukaka it will be another 10-15 years of producing long balls to the main striker and trying to use his physical strength and therefore becoming one dimensional in attack.

Lukaku is skillful and has great link up play, He wouldn't hurt our vision for the future in terms of adopting a new style of play