Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

The none support of Rafa, has little to do with results. It was about how we sacked the first manager to win us the CL, and brought in a guy who has no respect for the club or the fans.

I am amused to read your assumptions. How do you know all that ?

Somehow, I still am confused by the lack of simple math calculation-adding problems by some folks here.

If Lukaku played close to 800 minutes for WB, why couldn´t he get the same amount at Chelsea ?

Please, be careful on your adding, then.

Somehow, I still am confused by the lack of simple math calculation-adding problems by some folks here.

If Lukaku played close to 800 minutes for WB, why couldn´t he get the same amount at Chelsea ?

Please, be careful on your adding, then.

It's fair to say he's played 800 minutes (if that's correct - I haven't checked).

However, in his last 4 games....

Fulham - 90 minutes

Man United - Sub; 26 minutes

QPR - 76 minutes

West Brom - 84 minutes

It seems as though he's becoming a more important player for them as the season goes along so one could reasonably expect him to start more games and get more minutes than he would here.

It's fair to say he's played 800 minutes (if that's correct - I haven't checked).

However, in his last 4 games....

Fulham - 90 minutes

Man United - Sub; 26 minutes

QPR - 76 minutes

West Brom - 84 minutes

It seems as though he's becoming a more important player for them as the season goes along so one could reasonably expect him to start more games and get more minutes than he would here.

Today, I read Rafa´s statement. Ferda must accept being substituted. Then, if that´s the truth, Lukaku just might be the kid to play ?

Whatever happens, wait & see. As long as someone starts scoring, converting those numerous chances, I will be happy.

Not sure about this BA though. Is he going to Africa or not ?

Honestly think that's complete bollocks. The split is still there, but both groups seem to be mellowing in their approach to him.

But I've seen less 'discerning' fans in the crowds with their A4 printouts. :blue scalf:

At best fans at home are ambivalent to him being a short custodian as with the others. Away from home hes a great fat figure of fun. :clown: :blue scalf:

Anyway back on topic -long term I have doubts of Lukaku being a Waitrose egg, just as I did with Sturridge

Today, I read Rafa´s statement. Ferda must accept being substituted. Then, if that´s the truth, Lukaku just might be the kid to play ?

Whatever happens, wait & see. As long as someone starts scoring, converting those numerous chances, I will be happy.

Not sure about this BA though. Is he going to Africa or not ?

nope. drogba knocked senegal out... :)

The one & only reliable Drog scores again, eh ?

ivory coast won the home leg 4-2 and were leading 2-0 in the away leg (drogba scored both) when the senegalese fans started rioting in the stadium and the match was suspended and later awarded as a 2-0 win to coast.

but for me its as good as DD scored and knocked them out. blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif