Mario Götze

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we get Gotze, it's going to be him, Hazard and Mata, along with Torres up front. Not exactly any physical presence in that front 4.

I think Gotze will pan out to be the better player between him and Hulk, but we just got Hazard who is better than him anyway. You can't just make a team full of play-makers, you need someone dynamic like Hulk and like what Ramires did for us this season.

I think it would be awfully redundant to have Hazard, Mata and Gotze up front. Similar players, with Hazard being slightly better than the other two.

Gotze would be a great sign but he isn't leaving Dortmund. Much rather have Gotze than Hulk, but that's just me.

I would too had we not signed Hazard. But Hazard and Hulk is better than Gotze and Hulk, or Hazard and Gotze which is just redundant.

I cannot believe some people are picking Hulk over Gotze........just wow.

Hulk is the better player atm, so it is understandable. He is the safer choice and would provide a more immediate impact.

Long term Gotze is the better prospect obviously if he continues to progress.

I wouldn't invest the money that is being speculated on Gotze. He is a great prospect but the most impressive is the polish in his game and maturity at such a young age. But one season and half does not warrant the transfer fee of 30m and above.

Careers can digress, look at Marco Marin he was lauded the "German Messi" when he was the same age as Gotze, and Bojan Krkic, Quaresma are other cases. Careers can go the other way, for example Ozil was a bench warmer at Schalke at the same age.

So i would be wary before i pencil these young players as future Ballon d'or winners. So it is reasonable for someone to prefer the better player atm, which clearly Hulk is.

Personally think Neymar is the closest thing to a sure thing. He is already a marketing superstar, so that can only help if he doesn't pan out.

Hulk is the better player atm, so it is understandable. He is the safer choice and would provide a more immediate impact.

Long term Gotze is the better prospect obviously if he continues to progress.

I wouldn't invest the money that is being speculated on Gotze. He is a great prospect but the most impressive is the polish in his game and maturity at such a young age. But one season and half does not warrant the transfer fee of 30m and above.

Careers can digress, look at Marco Marin he was lauded the "German Messi" when he was the same age as Gotze, and Bojan Krkic, Quaresma are other cases. Careers can go the other way, for example Ozil was a bench warmer at Schalke at the same age.

So i would be wary before i pencil these young players as future Ballon d'or winners. So it is reasonable for someone to prefer the better player atm, which clearly Hulk is.

Personally think Neymar is the closest thing to a sure thing. He is already a marketing superstar, so that can only help if he doesn't pan out.

Neymar is perhaps the furthest you can get from a sure thing. His arrogance could turn him into just another Robinho. Gotze on the other hand, if managed rightly, can just be on another planet.

Gotze has done very well for borussia dortmund.

Before anyone goes and makes brash comments, i recommend you try to watch videos of him, or weekly in bundesliga matches, he is very promising and i think he is making a good decision with staying with dortmund till 2014.

It gives him time to show europe that he is ready, or that he will be by then anyways, to go to a "bigger" club.

Gotze wont move until then, so its futile to compare to hulk in a realistic fashion anyways, concerning who could go to chelsea.

Neymar has been fucking incredible recently. I have a feeling roman will surprise us all and get him, i just feel it. I get 20 reps from you all if i'm right.

Neymar will be world class, he already looked faaar better than hulk in that brazil argentina game. I would buy him for the 40 mill pounds we are rumored to spend on hazard and be done with it. Our wings would be solid for the next 10 years. And the marketing we get out of brazil will make up for his transfer fee instantly. We would get sooo many new fans in brazil with him and luis on board.

Neymar has been fucking incredible recently. I have a feeling roman will surprise us all and get him, i just feel it. I get 20 reps from you all if i'm right.

Neymar will be world class, he already looked faaar better than hulk in that brazil argentina game. I would buy him for the 40 mill pounds we are rumored to spend on hazard and be done with it. Our wings would be solid for the next 10 years. And the marketing we get out of brazil will make up for his transfer fee instantly. We would get sooo many new fans in brazil with him and luis on board.

You can give me 20 reps if you are wrong.

Promise?

100% we won't be getting Neymar but besides that why are you posting about him in the Mario Gotze thread?? Just Saying!

He's been very good for the national team lately, far better than Hulk every time they played together.

But don't think we're going to get him. He will stay at Santos for a year or two then join Barca or Madrid.

• 10 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You