Stoke 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

De Gea is an epic waste!!!!!!! Thank

God

unfortunately u need to enjoynit while you can because he will soon settle in the league and be a good player. He's only 20, plus fergie won't stand for it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy were we crying out for Sturridge today, why did he have to go all dirty in the last game of last season.... Can't wait for our 2 home games coming up, win them and then Unleash Danny

Sorry but I have to vent

Kalou is a fucking joke of a footballer. How on earth has he managed to stay at Chelsea football club and yet we have let the likes of Ballack go. He is absolutely abysmal at pretty much everything. My mind cannot wrap around the fact that there are people at the club who actually think he is a capable footballer, let alone one that gets to start so. many. matches.

/rant

I don't get all these negative marks for Ramires.

Positives:

1) AVB should now know that Kalou is shit

2) He would've seen our need for a creative playmaker and a winger

3) We didn't lose

4) We played very well and the pace and intensity was good in the 2nd half

5) Nando is back to his old self

6) Last year they battered us, at least we're not laying down or giving in. This year, we were the dominant force

7) Clean Sheet, great performances from the defence and Cech.

8) still 2 weeks to go to buy someone

9) Stoke (A) is out the way

10) We're off the mark.

That about sums it up...good post mate.

Well done to Bosingwa and Torres who were excellent.

Malouda was bad and really let himself down today.

Kalou was his usual self i.e. utterly dreadful in everything that he does. He was easily the worst player on the pitch like he so often is. For a club with a billionaire owner it doesn't make any sense to have a player as bad as this. How can you justify havig a player that has absolutely zero technical ability and physical qualities i.e. strength or speed? How can you explain his presence at the club let alone in the starting 11? You can't.

Nothing has changed in the grand scheme of things.

FFS united with lucky late goal yet again.......... Always happens for them. Young with a deflection.

There's nothing lucky about beating you marker and making things happen. I wish we had players who did the same.

There's nothing lucky about beating you marker and making things happen. I wish we had players who did the same.

Agree with you. I've raised the same point in the english football thread. If we had quality players able to cross/pass/shot/dribble, then similar things would happen to us.

kalou was bad today but just think of it guys... he made the team before anelka and he is still a chelsea player though many people dont like it... it just shows that the managers see a lot of potential in him which he is not justifyin... so i will keep my trust in kalou and wait for his days...

Agree with you. I've raised the same point in the english football thread. If we had quality players able to cross/pass/shot/dribble, then similar things would happen to us.

It's depressing isn't it when Man Utd have Young, Nani and Valencia who can all beat a marker and deliver a cross or shoot. We don't have a single player who can do that.

And Malouda and Kalou are the two clowns who complain about getting longer contract or not getting enough games. They are shameless.

kalou was bad today but just think of it guys... he made the team before anelka and he is still a chelsea player though many people dont like it... it just shows that the managers see a lot of potential in him which he is not justifyin... so i will keep my trust in kalou and wait for his days...

What the hell is that potential based on? He has absolutely no quality. He wouldn't make the Stoke team for f*** sake. Why is he in the Chelsea team?