Stoke 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I find it realy hard to believe that we will keep on playing 4 3 3 successfuly with these players. We don't have wingers for 3 in attack, every single winger that we have is either useless or striker. And our 3 men midfield is not good enough to support 3 strikers, especially when Yossi and Josh are left out.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway mikel doing more forward passes but they are not fast enough to read the players on the sideline...

e.g there was a ball to a. cole but it was cut out as soon as the ball drops

'Torres blanked again as Potters suffer Etherington injury blow' this is the mirrors sub headline for the game they really dont like torres do they lol

Probably ticked off because they were sure Torres was going to be benched. Ruined it for them when he started and played well. Lazy bar-stewards.

I find it realy hard to believe that we will keep on playing 4 3 3 successfuly with these players. We don't have wingers for 3 in attack, every single winger that we have is either useless or striker. And our 3 men midfield is not good enough to support 3 strikers, especially when Yossi and Josh are left out.

That's why Andre will sign new players.

Probably ticked off because they were sure Torres was going to be benched. Ruined it for them when he started and played well. Lazy bar-stewards.

Exactly. Lipton must be miffed that he reported AVB wasn't impressed with Torres in the preseason and even thought it was against Stoke and he had a freaking concussion, Nando started the game. Lipton, he couldn't get the time of day right.

When Torres scores, the Mirror headline will be "Torres doesn't score hattrick."

Wonder if Jt has... nah i wont go there.

Kalou... i don't know what else to say about him... he gives nothing, what was Jose thinking signing this guy i just don't get it. Maybe he was ok against VVV or PSV or RKC or ABC whoever the fuck but i dunno how he's stayed here for 5 years. I actually thought Lampard was alright today, he passed well and shoulda had a pen for a good run.

meh...... Just wasn't our day.

my ratings Cech: 7 A.cole: 6,5 Terry: 6 Alex: 6,5 Bosingwa: 6,5 Mikel: 7 Ramires 6 Lampard 6 Malouda 5,5 Torres: 7,5 Kalou 4,5 --- Drogba: 6 Anelka; 6 Yossi -

Thats mega harsh. Ramires was Excellent as were our defence. Those marks are so far off the mark i wonder if u actually watched any of the game. Come on..

At least we didn't lose so we are not behind Le'Arse and Scousers. Petr was quite solid when it came to Delap's throw ins. Only how the bastard Shawcross stayed on the pitch, that's beyond me.