Stoke 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tx is still sulking we don't start with kakuta

I think he's just reasonably pointing out that Malouda and Kalou are fucking shite and not top of the premier league quality. Malouda maybe once upon a time was, Kalou has never and will never be.

Pool just drew at home to Sunderland. We just drew at one of the hardest venues to get an away win. One of these things is not like the other. Especially if we assume AVB will not be starting Kalou/Malouda each and every game this season.

I do regret talking about selling Alex now. Brilliant from him today, first to ever header, sharp to mark his man and got forward a lot. He was the Man of the Match for me tbh.

Torres looked sharp too. Some of the runs he made, through that physical side, reminded me of Liverpool great-Torres, which we haven't seen in a while. What's more he did it with lack of any real service, he took it upon himself to pick up the ball and run with it, it was really great to see!

What's evident in Villas-Boas' tactics is the emphasis is not on dominating possession and doing nothing with it, it's about putting pressure on the opposition team, making them losing it and using their offensive nature against them.

Very good signs, shame we missed out on 2points none the less.

Positives:

Sturridge to come in

Lukaku to come in

Romeu to come in

Luiz to come in

Modric? to come in

a winger to come in

Piazon to come in January

Torres, Cech, Ramires and Mikel were brilliant

Negatives:

Kalou

Lampard

Malouda

No creativity

I agree with absolutely everything there!!

I was impressed with Bosingwa and Mikel today which i didn't think i'd be saying before the match. Malouda and Kalou were probably the reasons we didn't break through today, there just is not the penetration there with them 2. Pity Ivanovic wasn't fit because i swear to god Bosingwa on the right wing with Ivanovic at right back would work a lot better than what's going on now, especially with the current squad. We need someone like Jesus Navas so desperately.

First half the game was dull with not much to see.The second half was much better from us pushing forward with Stoke going for the counter attacks.I felt we should have gotten a penalty even though all of the decisions could have gone both ways.I was really impressed by Alex but he is usually on top of all his actions,Ramires gets my praise too he really settled in nicely and he will be a player to watch this season.There was an improvement in Torres play as well he did ok looking back on the previous half season.I was not pleased with Malouda and Kalou starting,Kalou is a typical impact player and Malouda is just fucking shit.We didn't play bad we created chances and in the end a bit unlucky,looking forward to the season and as usual backing AVB till he doesn't win a trophy and gets sacked.

C'mon you Blues

Alex was a fucking beast. Not too disappointed. This was always going to be a VERY difficult match.

Positives:

Torres

Torres

Torres

Alex, Cech, Ramires

Bosingwa wasn't a disaster defensively

Negatives:

No creativity at all

Lamps was fucking shocking

Kalou and malouda are still Chelsea players