Stoke 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Sturridge comes back, Lukaku signs and maybe Modric too our team can only get better. That on top of Kakuta, Romeu and Piazon (January) . Wonder if a winger(Mata, Hazard) will sign for us this window, holding out for us too continue our pursuit of Neymar next window. Remember United always start bad, let's hope they can do that again but not holding out.

I can't say that I'm happy with a draw, but I'm certainly not disappointed. :)

Lots of positives today. Torres' probably best ever game for us, Ramires brilliant, Bosingwa was also very well, defence solid as a rock. Even Kalou's performance is a positive because it shows we need a winger.

Was always going to be a tough game, the ref didn't help matters with some of his decision making....mind boggling to say the least. That being said.......in terms of a creative force we were pathetic in the 1st half. Kalou and Malouda offered nothing.

It was good to see Torres looking like a player again. He and Ramires ran their socks off.

A lot of teams will there and come away with nothing, so a point may not be a bad thing when you look at the bigger picture. I'm just glad that game's out of the way.

I'm actually happy with a point in all honesty. Stoke is a tough venue to go and get a win. I believe the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool would have found it tough there as well, so it's okay. Kalou was poor though! Absolutely poor... if we had Sturridge on the right rather than Kalou, I reckon we could have seen more pace and speed down the wings, and Torres would have got a goal or two.

Torres looked spectacular. He may have not scored, but he was able to find spaces up front and get past players. If he gets in his stride as the season goes on, he will be banging in the goals.

Ramires I also thought had an excellent game. He was getting to the ball really quickly and passing well.

Overall... I thought our performance was not up to scratch, but I'm happy with getting a point at Stoke. Hopefully we'll put it all right at home to West Brom next week.

a draw at stoke aint a bad result but aint a great start, Torres looked good lets hope it carrys on flo and kalou need to go i think yossi needs to start instead of Lamps next week also i hope AvB sticks to his guns and get two more players in because we do need them keep the faith lads and ladys only the 1st game i can see Utd drawing today aslo KTBFFH

PS i want Mata And Luka :dance:

What a hard game it was, one of the toughest away games in the league... In the second half Stoke were playing for the 0-0 draw, and they got it.. disappointed that we had no real antidote to their parked bus, but few teams have. At least we got a point.