Alvaro Pereira

Wilson

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to laugh at the amount of people who are crying about this guy. I know nothing about him but I'm fairly sure that if avb worked with him for a while and has chosen to go back for him then maybe just maybe he knows something more than some of the experts in here.

Agree with your there Justin, £15 million would have been a coup, yet in this inflated market that is merely the product of wishful thinking.

Again we've sold ourselves short (excuse the pun) by leaving these deals until the last three or four days. Thankfully we did our business involving Mata, Lukaku, Oriol and Courtois early, otherwise it would have been a very nervy August for us all.

The thing is, you really cannot negotiate with Porto.

Their policy, one which should be highly respected, is if you meet their buy-out clause then the player is yours. As simple as that, no negotiations on the price. Villas-Boas must know this.

http://www.abola.pt/....aspx?id=283856

Alvaro Pereira power output

Alvaro Pereira is forcing his departure from FC Porto and has spoken to the leaders of the club, including the coach and the administration of DSS, the determination to move to Chelsea. Cognizant of the progress of negotiations on its future, the left-back did not like to know that the dragons refused a proposal of the English in the approximate amount of 25 million, that would have been the last effort to convince the Villas Boas Pinto da Costa to release the Uruguayan international, after the first offer, which was around 18 million, have been "rejected in 30 seconds", as publicly announced the president of the blue and white.Alvaro Pereira and his manager, Alejandro Savichara are in constant contact with the leaders of the Stamford Bridge club andthe coach himself, who wants the player in London as soon as possible. No one had, however, that Pinto da Costa was so intransigent in the negotiations and was not, even willing to listen to any proposal under clause 30 million, a situation that has to do specifically with Chelsea - he failed to forgive the departure of Andre Villas Boas - and, according to data collected byBALL, could not be placed if the others were interested

http://www.abola.pt/....aspx?id=284013

Alvaro Pereira soon to confirm the exit

Chelsea and is awaiting the imminent Uruguayan official business. Dragons should fit value of around 30 million.

Alvaro Pereira's departure is about to receive the necessary official confirmation, with Chelsea ready to receive the Uruguayan international and deposit into the account of SAD FC Porto to a budget of approximately 30 million termination clause provided for in the contract between the player and dragons.

Londoners should therefore be able to meet requirements of blue and white, after seeing rejected offers below what isunderstood by sportsmen as a value clearly desirable to give up the lefty.

I love the confidence ManU youngsters play with, it is easy to know why because SAF has complete faith in them. Not only he gives them playing time but he makes them feel like they are equally important part of the team. I don't perticularly rate some of their youngsters like Evans or Walback, but they play with supreme confidence and they step up. When you see Barca youngsters you also see the glowing confidence they play with.

When you look at our youngsters and ManU youngsters they are equal as talents go, but the difference is confidence. We have shown lack of faith and trust in our youngsters. We are not building their confidence.(ex from last season) The message is clear to Bruma when you play a 30 something RB out of position when the team is depleted at CB, to Sturridge when the only opportunity he gets is in the last ten minutes and irrelevents moments of the game, the shining star of the U19 world cup barely see the pitch. Quite clear why our youngsters lack confidence because the message is being sent that we dont trust them and have little faith in them.

Saw the u20 world cup and felt like i was watching a completely different Kakuta. I didn't see the same super confident player i saw all that time watching the reaserves or the one that was the best player at his age group. the lack of confidence definitly showed in his performance. I hope he bounces back and we get the same player that was poised for greatness.

Well that was the past but we have a different manager. We are reportedly bidding over 60m for Modric and Perreira. While we have our 3 most talented and ready youngsters playing those positions. Quite clearly our message is the same to our youngsters, we don't believe in you. bidding for Modric makes sense somewhat, but Perreira not one bit.

Modric and Perreira are not here yet, but i expect typical Chelsea at it again.

On topic:

i look at Porto players alot like stocks. Right now they are being extremely overvalued, mainly due to the season they just had. I strongly anticipate Porto to drop off in the upcoming season, which would bring down the value of their players. So if i am intrested in any of their players i would wait untill next season.

btw they already brought a really good Brazilian LB in Alex Sandro, so they already found a replacement.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You