Alvaro Pereira

Wilson

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On topic:

i look at Porto players alot like stocks. Right now they are being extremely overvalued, mainly due to the season they just had. I strongly anticipate Porto to drop off in the upcoming season, which would bring down the value of their players. So if i am intrested in any of their players i would wait untill next season.

btw they already brought a really good Brazilian LB in Alex Sandro, so they already found a replacement.

Why would they drop. They won 7 titles in last 10 years. They will also win it this season.

Porto are an anomaly in the way they sell their best players but then replace them... I never thought they'd replace Lisandro and Lucho but they certainly did, and how!

It was clear AVB would try and bring in a Porto player, but never in a dozen guesses would I have said Pereira... I'd have thought Helton would have come before him! :lol:

I don't remember the last time I was disappointed with a supposed signing and this is no different. we need to give Ash a break more often, Malouda can't be Mata's only back up, depth is rarely a bad thing. hopefully he's not being brought in to play Lampard's position because I'm hopping for a real CM/CAM. But I really hope we didn't pay 30mil for him. Can't wait to see his role in a Chelsea shirt. this surely means rotation for Chelsea I hope

Porto are an anomaly in the way they sell their best players but then replace them... I never thought they'd replace Lisandro and Lucho but they certainly did, and how!

It's because I believe Porto to be one of Europe's best produce of young players along with Olympique Lyonnais!

It's because I believe Porto to be one of Europe's best produce of young players along with Olympique Lyonnais!

Olympique Lyonnais does scout a lot in France at a National Scale (even if they have great local youngsters)... Otherwise you have Stade Rennais, AJ Auxerre, FC Sochaux AS Monaco, Le Havre, Chateauroux who are not bad at all.

Rennes is kind of far in front of Lyon in France.

I don't fully agree, what make the strength of Porto is their exceptional scouting network in South America of course but also anywhere else in the world, even in Asia (who would have pick Hulk from a Japanese club ?). They haven't really the reputation to form local players...

I really don't get the point of this signing... 26m pounds is an awful lot to pay for a utility player

Its pretty clear Roman doesnt give a f*** about how much money we spend on players.

Boas wanted this player, so Roman will get him even if its seems to much... i'll say it again- money was never the issue.

According to A Bola, Pereira is waiting for his club to accept the second offer. On the link I did post above, PdC did refuse the first 15m offer in 30 seconds :P

http://translate.goo...r%26prmd%3Divns

And what is good with Portugese clubs is that they release the *.pdf of the official statement to the socios to say they have accepted an offer for a player.

And it's likely to be finalized within hours

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You