Alvaro Pereira

Wilson

Some cry that we dont discover enough unknown talent, but when we do chase after one of these potential players, people complain about them not being 'good enough'. Just because he isnt linked with every top team in the world 'yet' doesnt make him a shit player. AVB knows him better than any of you.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some cry that we dont discover enough unknown talent, but when we do chase after one of these potential players, people complain about them not being 'good enough'. Just because he isnt linked with every top team in the world 'yet' doesnt make him a shit player. AVB knows him better than any of you.

Well said.

'Unknown talent' for f*cking €30 mil? The point behind buying unknown talent is the fact that they come cheap. You can get so much better for that much money, Santi Cazorla for instance was bought for €22 mil by Malaga.

Why would they drop. They won 7 titles in last 10 years. They will also win it this season.

Last season they won 3 major trophies in fact it was only the third time a portuguese club has done that in 65 years. Very impressive year they had.

Trust me all of their players are overvalued right now, they will come down to earth next year.

There's just no pleasing some of you lot!

Nahh the only thing I was hoping for was a creative midfielder and a winger (maybe two). I wouldn't mind Perreira coming in but not for that price. If we're willing to spend that much money on a player we should get someone of a higher class. 30 mil for Perreira is a rip-off, even in today's market.

We were generally pleased with the Mata signing. . . .if the player we are after was Hazard/moutinho instead of Perreira, I'm sure the reaction would be very different

Perreria wing and mata in the middle as the creative one? Could happen, and I'm sure AVB knows what he's doing he was with Perreria at Porto and obviously knows his strengths and weaknesses and will have something in mind that does not involve him sitting on the bench as cover for Ashley Cole.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You