Alvaro Pereira

Wilson

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to signings we are hopeless :doh:

I thought we were getting better after Mata's signing but it looks like we are moving back , if that is the case expect expensive purchases of utility players like Zhirkov , Belleti and more DMs like essien , ramires , romue , mikel we love those .

It seems true, but if you think about it, who?

There is Eden Hazard, but Lile said he wont be sold after Gervinho and Cabaye have been sold. And he approved it himself.

Jesus Navas for instance, I always admired him. He's much better and faster, and probably much cheaper.

To be fair...

...the last time we made a major signing that at the time seemed quite an uninspiring one, was Claude Makelele, and he became a Chelsea legend. I'm just saying that perhaps it is best to sign someone with low expectations and watch them come into their own, like Mikel has done?

Guest justin_3d

Did i miss something?

Yeah we are getting Alvaro.

Finally getting a good player from Uruguay since Poyet days.

I think Alvaro might be a good prospect like Poyet was.

I have a lot of faith in this boy.

To be fair...

...the last time we made a major signing that at the time seemed quite an uninspiring one, was Claude Makelele, and he became a Chelsea legend. I'm just saying that perhaps it is best to sign someone with low expectations and watch them come into their own, like Mikel has done?

Though Claude was actually a world-class player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You