Gourlay: Signings imminent

Milan

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOO PLEASE!!! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE. I can't be doing with another bad season. I have enough stress as it is for fuck sake.

Wait!, my panicking is over, i just found out, it is no sigings yet... well thank god for that. I don't want to see another bad season!, i want improvement and a new fresh squad.

Maybe Gourlay is going to sign himself and try and prove a thing or two.

Please no!mouthclosed.gif

Fat Roy up front with Torres

He looks just like a dinosaur, Gourlay, Gourlay

The stuff he talks about's such a bore, Gourlay, Gourlay

For f*ck sake go and buy someone

Your fat ass weights over a ton

Ronald Gourlay you're a waste of space

I will not rush to conclusions. I will wait untill 31 august . It's pretty funny actually. After two months of waiting and crying for wingers and creative midfielder, we end up getting goalkeeper and defensive midfielder. One will strenghten us from Madrid and other will, if turn into class, end up in Barca. But I will remain positive. Because, you Mr Gourlay have just shown that you lose some you win some. For instance, you have lost your ability to do you r job, but you got amazing sense of humor and incredible optimism. Because only very optimistic person can believe that you do your job properly.

I firmly believe it will be Romeu and Pastore. I know I said Parker on the other page, but Romeu and Pastore, at this point, seem very likely signings.

I doubt if Romeu is one of them. we will not sign him until the under 20 world cup is over (august 20th or something), meaning it wont be in the next 5days.

I doubt if Romeu is one of them. we will not sign him until the under 20 world cup is over (august 20th or something), meaning it wont be in the next 5days.

Doesn't stop an agreement being in place with Barcelona. They haven't gone to the U20WC, but I see your point.