Gourlay: Signings imminent

Milan

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know it's going to be Courtois and Oriol...nothing really new. You see how on the site they say that the Courtois deal has not completed yet when in fact it has because A.Madrid have announced it.

I doubt it will be them two.

Pastore and Lukaku is my guess.

Even if not the 2 of them, i just hope he wasn't referring to Courtois and Romeu whistling.gif

Same... if it is them why wouldn't he just say that the Courtois and Romeu deal will be done in the next 8-10 days, since all they have to do is agree personal terms etc.

To be fair, Gourlay predicted right when he said we'd sign a manager within 14-days :lol:

But yeah, I expect those announcements to be Courtois & Oriol. Courtois hasn't been officially announced as it is.

in the next 10 days Andre has the chance to analyse the squad and then we take it from there, but from our activity in the market place in the past, if the coach feels there is a player available that can strengthen our team then we almost definitely go into the market place, and we will have at least two signings in the next eight to 10 days.'

Just read it again. It all depends on if AVB wants the players.

I'm afraid it is at least one of them, probably Oriol. Even if not, two signings are not enough. We need at least three. Creative midfielder and two wingers. Or, creative midfielder, winger and proper right back.

But this is Chelsea football club! We will buy a striker to fix non-existing midfield problem. We will appoint a new manager, physiotherapist and doctor to fix ageing squad problem.

Only in our club house is made starting from the roof. Only in our club we expect miracles, even without Harry Potter and his magic wand! tiphat.gif

Guest justin_3d

To be fair, Gourlay predicted right when he said we'd sign a manager within 14-days :lol:

But yeah, I expect those announcements to be Courtois & Oriol. Courtois hasn't been officially announced as it is.

:goodpost:

I'm afraid it is at least one of them, probably Oriol. Even if not, two signings are not enough. We need at least three. Creative midfielder and two wingers. Or, creative midfielder, winger and proper right back.

But this is Chelsea football club! We will buy a striker to fix non-existing midfield problem. We will appoint a new manager, physiotherapist and doctor to fix ageing squad problem.

Only in our club house is made starting from the roof. Only in our club we expect miracles, even without Harry Potter and his magic wand! tiphat.gif

agree with our needs and would prefer to see the age profile ...players with experience age 22 - 26 ...we need time for our present young players to develop