Gourlay: Signings imminent

Milan

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

I might just curl up in a ball and wait for the season to be over and done with and hope we aren't such dickwads next summer.

:lol:

But where is all the confidence for AVB has gone?

We still got Torres! A lot of people believe in him, and he did not perform nothing last year. If he can perform for us this year, then everything we needed was in him!

We still got Torres! A lot of people believe in him, and he did not perform nothing last year. If he can perform for us this year, then everything we needed was in him!

It went with his using of pre-season to "evaluate" people like Kalou? What is he evaluating? How many ways he can arrange the shit players in our team to ensure we don't win the title? This is our last chance before financial fair play to really strengthen our weak areas and gear up for the future and we're spending it "evaluating" what we already have. That's where all my confidence has gone - down the shitter.

You might be slamming your dick in a door on that one mate

Guest justin_3d

It went with his using of pre-season to "evaluate" people like Kalou? What is he evaluating? How many ways he can arrange the shit players in our team to ensure we don't win the title? This is our last chance before financial fair play to really strengthen our weak areas and gear up for the future and we're spending it "evaluating" what we already have. That's where all my confidence has gone - down the shitter.

But hold on a sec, aren't we going to play with one Striker?

We got Torres and Drogba who can do that role.

With Sturridge also and can play on the RW like Anelka.

Kalou yeah, he sucks, but he is nothing more then a super sub.

Super sub Kalou has save our asses a lot of time.

Guest justin_3d

You might be slamming your dick in a door on that one mate

Dam and I thought i was so pessimist, with Torres and all. :lol:

But hold on a sec, aren't we going to play with one Striker?

We got Torres and Drogba who can do that role.

With Sturridge also and can play on the RW like Anelka.

Kalou yeah, he sucks, but he is nothing more then a super sub.

Super sub Kalou has save our asses a lot of time.

Then we have the problem of left wing still? Because Malouda is done with. Then a creative midfielder? Still nothing there. A young striker to replace Drogba who is going to have to go in next couple of seasons? Nope nothing. A young replacement for Lampard? Urrrrrm nope. A new goalkeeper to add to the 5 we already have who we won't see go past Cech for another 5 years probably? Oh yeah check we got that. A defensive midfielder that we are paying 5 million for so Barcelona can buy him back in 2 years? SURE THING! And Kalou I don't mind him sitting on the bench and coming on when we are REALLY desperate or 5 goals up but he should NEVER start games and NEVER be our first port of call as a game changing substitute.

Guest justin_3d

Then we have the problem of left wing still? Because Malouda is done with. Then a creative midfielder? Still nothing there. A young striker to replace Drogba who is going to have to go in next couple of seasons? Nope nothing. A young replacement for Lampard? Urrrrrm nope. A new goalkeeper to add to the 5 we already have who we won't see go past Cech for another 5 years probably? Oh yeah check we got that. A defensive midfielder that we are paying 5 million for so Barcelona can buy him back in 2 years? SURE THING! And Kalou I don't mind him sitting on the bench and coming on when we are REALLY desperate or 5 goals up but he should NEVER start games and NEVER be our first port of call as a game changing substitute.

Yossi, Josh, and Kakuta.

Kakuta can easily play on the left wing. Creative mid by Yossi, Lampard replacement Josh. And Drogba replacement will come in the form of Lukaku but we don't need him right now.

What else can you want?

We might get somebody, but i would think if AVB is more of a coach for youth then Carlo was, then he will not make big signings, as he will gamble with youth. And it is something i will back as long as he plays them, not like Carlo did last year.

Yossi, Josh, and Kakuta.

Kakuta can easily play on the left wing. Creative mid by Yossi, Lampard replacement Josh. And Drogba replacement will come in the form of Lukaku but we don't need him right now.

What else can you want?

We might get somebody, but i would think if AVB is more of a coach for youth then Carlo was, then he will not make big signings, as he will gamble with youth. And it is something i will back as long as he plays them, not like Carlo did last year.

Kakuta is unproven though and Yossi is old too. Josh is fantastic but he is young to rely upon for a whole season. But Lukaku is costly and FFP comes in next year. I am all for seeing our youth get given a chance but I think the problem isn't with our youth it's with our team as a whole, too many players who are past their best.

Guest justin_3d

Kakuta is unproven though and Yossi is old too. Josh is fantastic but he is young to rely upon for a whole season. But Lukaku is costly and FFP comes in next year. I am all for seeing our youth get given a chance but I think the problem isn't with our youth it's with our team as a whole, too many players who are past their best.

But if we buy a whole team of younger guy like Real Madrid and City, our youth will get left out.

This way with the older having a season or two left, our youngster can have freedom to maneuver in without too much pressure from a younger guy.

That is what I would i think will be the case if we don't sign any big stars this summer....

And Yossi can do a great job for 2 season at least. With Torres getting back to his best, if you believe in him, then nothing to worry about.

But if we buy a whole team of younger guy like Real Madrid and City, our youth will get left out.

This way with the older having a season or two left, our youngster can have freedom to maneuver in without too much pressure from a younger guy.

That is what I would i think will be the case if we don't sign any big stars this summer....

And Yossi can do a great job for 2 season at least. With Torres getting back to his best, if you believe in him, then nothing to worry about.

Hmmmm maybe you're right I just don't think we can go on fighting at the top of Europe with our current squad for seasons to come. That's just my personal opinion.

Guest justin_3d

Hmmmm maybe you're right I just don't think we can go on fighting at the top of Europe with our current squad for seasons to come. That's just my personal opinion.

Well a lot of people here wanted AVB cause he was better then Carlo and all this stuff. That he did wonders with Porto team, and yati ya.

So time to trust him.

Give the guy at least till half the season.

I said i will give Torres till half the season, so maybe people should do the same with the team? B)

Where the fuck are these players FFS ?? It was 7 days ago when Gourlay promised players ... Our squad look the same like last season minus Essien... when MU who became Champions bought Jones and A. Young. It seems everyone improve squad Arsenal, City, LFC, MU even Sunderland... only we waiting for something...