Gourlay: Signings imminent

Milan

Where the fuck are these players FFS ?? It was 7 days ago when Gourlay promised players ... Our squad look the same like last season minus Essien... when MU who became Champions bought Jones and A. Young. It seems everyone improve squad Arsenal, City, LFC, MU even Sunderland... only we waiting for something...

Well in fairness, it's not like we're not trying. Example; Pastore.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the fact is we are failing, i still think we need a some more players.

It doesn't mean we're not trying though.

Yeah we lost out on this one, but there's more Pastore's in the world. Keep calm. Transfers will take place..

It doesn't mean we're not trying though.

Yeah we lost out on this one, but there's more Pastore's in the world. Keep calm. Transfers will take place..

The season kicks off in 16 days.

Granted, Pastore's transfer fee was ridiculous, nevertheless... the board should have made moves in the window by now.

The season kicks off in 16 days.

Granted, Pastore's transfer fee was ridiculous, nevertheless... the board should have made moves in the window by now.

I think we are though, they're just not public.

I mean this is the hope I maintain. I could be 100% wrong, in which case, it is worrying. But lately, trusting the club's decisions has gone well (since Villas-Boas was appointed anyway) so I'm holding onto that little bit of hope they'll maintain that run :lol:

By the way, on Pastore's decision to join PSG..

I advised him to go to Paris because it is the most beautiful city in the world and I think the PSG will become one of the best clubs in the world with Leonardo and the Prince of Qatar.''

So basically, PSG paid more.

And Yossi can do a great job for 2 season at least. With Torres getting back to his best, if you believe in him, then nothing to worry about.

Mind explaining how exactly will torres score if malouda remains the selfish twat that he is and lampard doesnt get leg transplants that he badly needs to keep providing those balls for torres to run into. I know its been a while since torres was scoring for fun so its easy to forget the likes of gerrard and alonso who kept feeding him balls.

Torres IS NOT Drogba! You cant kick a ball up the field expecting torres to hold the ball up for the likes of Slo-Mo or aging Lampard to make those runs for our transfer policy strictly forbids us CFC fans to to see a good pacy winger playing at Bridge who can dribble and get past players anyways...:blink:

Torres needs service and its time AVB and the board realise that. :ph34r:

Guest justin_3d

Mind explaining how exactly will torres score if malouda remains the selfish twat that he is and lampard doesnt get leg transplants that he badly needs to keep providing those balls for torres to run into. I know its been a while since torres was scoring for fun so its easy to forget the likes of gerrard and alonso who kept feeding him balls.

Torres IS NOT Drogba! You cant kick a ball up the field expecting torres to hold the ball up for the likes of Slo-Mo or aging Lampard to make those runs for our transfer policy strictly forbids us CFC fans to to see a good pacy winger playing at Bridge who can dribble and get past players anyways...:blink:

Torres needs service and its time AVB and the board realise that. :ph34r:

Yossi, Kakuta, and Josh if we don't buy anybody are the answer.

If we buy somebody then you will have another choice.

Yossi, Kakuta, and Josh if we don't buy anybody are the answer.

If we buy somebody then you will have another choice.

Yossi is good, but he is not getting any younger. I've seen Kakuta a few times and he hasn't really impressed, i remember two years ago he was meant to be our version of Messi, and for Fulham he didn't really play.., Hopefully josh will start more often next season, he was talking about going on loan next season if he doesn't get enough game, hope not.