Gourlay: Signings imminent

Milan

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would Gourlay risk an anti-climax.. it would be an insult to the fans if it turned out to be Courtois & Romeu.

To be honest he is just stating facts, we haven't actually signed Courtois & Romeu yet. But i do know what you mean, i'll be quite p***ed of if it turned out to be them.

But i have heard that A.Madrid have already announced them signing Courtois on loan from Chelsea, so i don't know why Chelsea are not telling us.

Also apparently Chelsea are not going to sign Romeu till after the u20 world cup and that's not over till the 20th of august, so it may not actually be them after all.

On the one hand, I can see the "imminent" signings being Courtois and Romeu. However, if the January transfer window last season taught me anything, it's that we can still make a big move in the market (for better or worse) after largely flying under the radar.

Guest justin_3d

I am coming more and into the agreement that Pastore names has to be there.

Willing to put money on the Bookies if i was in England.

Guest justin_3d

Chelsea's 'valued squad' deserve respect, says André Villas-Boas

http://www.guardian....dre-villas-boas

......Like i said, no sign of getting rid of Kalou, Bosingwa, Malouda, Anelka Ferreira and such.

No way we will go for Aguero at this rate. City can have him while AVB decides to use Kalou and Anelka......

Chelsea's 'valued squad' deserve respect, says André Villas-Boas

http://www.guardian....dre-villas-boas

......Like i said, no sign of getting rid of Kalou, Bosingwa, Malouda, Anelka Ferreira and such.

No way we will go for Aguero at this rate. City can have him while AVB decides to use Kalou and Anelka......

He didn't say we won't sign anyone, probably still 'assessing' the squad lol

United have decided to sign players after losing some to retirement and they've reinforced those sectors. We will decide what sectors we need to reinforce in our own team."

Guest justin_3d

He didn't say we won't sign anyone, probably still 'assessing' the squad lol

And until he decides, Aguero will go to city, this player over here and such.