Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

The thing that amaze me the most about him is his age, 21 for godsake

The things he archieved at this age is out of this world

He's already one of the very best if not the best but how much better can he still become?

He could become the greatest ever if he keeps progressing like he did till now if you ask me

So there's been doubts about him "not being ready for the PL" all year, but one decent match against Chelsea and suddenly he's the world's greatest. :P

Ah, football fans...

Lol, it's ridiculous right. Makes you wonder whether the people that said that have even seen him play before this or not.

José has said more than once that he thinks Cech is one of, if not the best keeper in the world so it wouldn't surprise me at all if he declares very early on in the summer that he's keeping him.

I love Cech, but that would be a mistake. We have a world class player sitting right there in our laps and don't even have to pay for him.

We have a world class player sitting right there in our laps and don't even have to pay for him.

He wouldn't be the first class player "in your laps" who wouldn't get a chance to prove it would he?

If atletico wins double this season, Im sure they will do everything possible to keep Courtois. Even paying 30m+ to keep him. In few years time, they will get even more for him.

We need to keep him.

If they win the CL and La liga, i bet he will be in fifa team of the year

And deservedly, he been the best of them all this season. Make us look daft if we don't bring him back next season, I think Costa will be in world 11 too.

He has to be brought back and made number 1 as far as im concerned. He could end up winning all the trophy's on offer to him in Spain at the age of 21, that's fucking insane.

Add to that the super cup, the europa league and even (may be) the champions league.

Wtf and all that being sent on loan?

And deservedly, he been the best of them all this season. Make us look daft if we don't bring him back next season, I think Costa will be in world 11 too.

Courtios might be but Costa won't be. He deserves to be but he doesn't play for Real or Barca, and that's usually a prerequisite for getting into the FIFA TOTY.

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer

Courtois wants at least another season in Spain, although Chelsea will offer a huge 5-year contract to keep him sweet. #CFC #Atleti (Mirror)

As long as he sign that contract it doesnt matter much where he plays next season, we are fine with petr .

Atleast if there no complications with his surgery