Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

1003505_10200722637887632_482103033_n.jp

His new girlfriend; clearly a golddigger :ph34r:

heyyy dont blame the pretty girl. Its a business talent. maybe she already invest her kidney or somethin to get that pretty face. :wub:

I don't know what's wrong with Courtois, maybe he just wanted to have one over De Bruyne, but is it really worth to ruin a friendship for this girl?! :blink:

Maybe I have my standards set a bit high, but I would not shag that girl even if you would pay me to.

428249586_B97325812Z.1_20130409104118_00

article-2306300-19317308000005DC-589_634

Don't want to sound like a bitch, but that is pretty shallow. Maybe she is a very nice girl, or they were sweethearts since they were very young or something.

Many many reports confirming he's ours next season .. until Cech's shoulder heals he's gonna be our keeper .. after that I don't know what will happen .. no one can get inside Mou's head!

Pre-season, start from even ground, see who performs best - simple.

If reports are to be believed, Cech won't be able to have a pre-season because of his surgery.

All the more reason to get Thibaut back.

When does the preseason start? If it's earlier than august, i don't know if cech will make it on a preseason tour.... Would be a good plan tho.

When does the preseason start? If it's earlier than august, i don't know if cech will make it on a preseason tour.... Would be a good plan tho.

8th July is when Mourinho said he'll start training. WC players might join a couple or so weeks later.

No preseason tour seeing that it's a world cup year

No pre-season in Asia or North America but spending the summer in various countries around Europe like four years ago can still be considered a tour. :P

Don't think either will be heavily involved in preseason. Cech might not be fit if he undergoes surgery and Thibaut will most likely, like the rest of our players going to the WC, be on vacation for most of July, especially if Belgium qualify to the knock out stages.