Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

I really hope for his sake that Atletico can get at least at draw against Barca and win the league or else that huge fuck up will be haunting him for a long time. Atletico could and should have won the title already.

If Atletico miss out on the title it will be on him. What was he thinking?

No it's not.

They lose to Levante because they played like a shit,They Must to score more than 1 goal at home against malaga, and they can get at least a draw against barca.

if not, the whole team will be guilty.

It wasn't just Courtois' fault, I have no idea what their defender was doing...

The defender was wrong but if Courtois hadn't came out (and THAT far out), Atletico wouldn't have conceded at all.

It kinda makes me wonder why we went for a young talented goalkeeper as soon as the summer in 2011. Petr was just 29, one of the best (if not the best) keepers in the world and obviously here to stay for many more years. Still can't see Courtois staying with us next season, because if we keep him he'll start off as a sub for Petr, waiting for opportunity, which is not exactly the way a champions' league finalist (potential winner) and possibly La Liga winner should be used.

So I can see two options: 1. another year loan at Atletico, this time with an ironclad contract which forbids him to play against us under any circumstances and if UEFA try to interfere, sue their asses; 2. cash in

It kinda makes me wonder why we went for a young talented goalkeeper as soon as the summer in 2011. Petr was just 29, one of the best (if not the best) keepers in the world and obviously here to stay for many more years. Still can't see Courtois staying with us next season, because if we keep him he'll start off as a sub for Petr, waiting for opportunity, which is not exactly the way a champions' league finalist (potential winner) and possibly La Liga winner should be used.

So I can see two options: 1. another year loan at Atletico, this time with an ironclad contract which forbids him to play against us under any circumstances and if UEFA try to interfere, sue their asses; 2. cash in

even before Courtois we signed Delac and sent him out on loan ,,,that proved a disaster

Would be very bad for Spanish football if Barca win their 5th title in 6 years, either way, welcome to the CL BILBAO :yay:

Delighted for Bilbao. The real People's Club in Spain. Plus Muniain is my favourite Spanish player. Wonderful talent.

Weird feeling really. Kid is amazing, but dropping Cech would be harsh cause hes doing awesome also. Better feeling than having shit keepers at least :)

Nothing weird about it, time for the new, time for the next nr1 in the world! With respect for Petr btw..