Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

There's always the chance that Courtois does a WWF-style move in the 90th minute of the second leg. Score is 0-0, extra time is looming, Torres takes a shot from 12 yards which eventually reaches Courtois's hands....the players move up the field, Courtois looks long then all of a sudden drops the ball to his feet, turns towards the Matthew Harding stand and kicks the ball high into the net.

The crowd goes wild, the Atletico players are bemused and Courtois runs to the corner flag, tears off his Atletico shirt and reveals......

a Chelsea shirt!!!!

Platini runs to the pitch remonstrating with the ref when all of a sudden Bruce Buck chair-shots him to the back of the head and Ron Gourlay belly-flops him, all the while Mourinho just nodding his head and smiling.

Then Simeone puts on one of those Mexican wrestling masks and everything gets a bit weird.....

This is why he can't play against us....it's so obvious when you think about it.

:lol: :lol:

if it comes down to a fist fight among every1, i think ivanovic would be the last man standing.

The point is that he's far too good to be playing for any team not in the absolute top four, and Chelsea wouldn't loan him to them (duh). Players should respect their team, but the team should respect its players as well. That's how it works.

Also, what kind of experience would he be needing by now? K, he won the Spanish cup, the Europa Cup, is on top of the Spanish league right now and kept several clean sheets in the Champions league. But hey, I bet he could still learn a few tricks at Sunderland.

I watched him flap around with crosses so the point is if he is going to play for Cfc wouldnt it be good to give him some experience of the difference of leagues and also what favours are A.Madrid going to do for us not many me thinks

I watched him flap around with crosses so the point is if he is going to play for Cfc wouldnt it be good to give him some experience of the difference of leagues and also what favours are A.Madrid going to do for us not many me thinks

when did that happen?

anyways, considering he has been the best goalie in the la liga, i would take his "flapping" on crosses rather than cech coming half way to collect the ball and then standing in no man's land for crosses (wba, psg etc etc) or even getting beat at his near post (psg, manc).

The ball is just as round in the Premier League man.

Also, he'll get some experience playing Chelsea. Should be enough. ;-)

Yeah but the premiership is more physical and more crosses than la liga so a season in it would be good prep for taking over from Cech me thinks

when did that happen?

anyways, considering he has been the best goalie in the la liga, i would take his "flapping" on crosses rather than cech coming half way to collect the ball and then standing in no man's land for crosses (wba, psg etc etc) or even getting beat at his near post (psg, manc).

Yeah me too but a season in the prem wouldnt have done no him any harm as prep for the Cfc no1 jersey

Extending contract, loaning him back to atletico and keeping Cech for another year would be best possible deal.

We better get Costa after all this balls and this dude Courtois can come to Cfc nxt season and fight for the No1 jersey

There's always the chance that Courtois does a WWF-style move in the 90th minute of the second leg. Score is 0-0, extra time is looming, Torres takes a shot from 12 yards which eventually reaches Courtois's hands....the players move up the field, Courtois looks long then all of a sudden drops the ball to his feet, turns towards the Matthew Harding stand and kicks the ball high into the net.

The crowd goes wild, the Atletico players are bemused and Courtois runs to the corner flag, tears off his Atletico shirt and reveals......

a Chelsea shirt!!!!

Platini runs to the pitch remonstrating with the ref when all of a sudden Bruce Buck chair-shots him to the back of the head and Ron Gourlay belly-flops him, all the while Mourinho just nodding his head and smiling.

Then Simeone puts on one of those Mexican wrestling masks and everything gets a bit weird.....

This is why he can't play against us....it's so obvious when you think about it.

lol. Heel turn

a Chelsea shirt!!!!

That would be so awesome tbh!!!

"I don’t know how many times I've repeated it, Courtois is Chelsea’s player. We’re trying to get him on loan for another season. I think he’ll end up playing against them, but only if we reach an agreement with Chelsea. We’re gentlemen and we observe everything we sign."
"I don’t know. I think he’ll play, but with an agreement between both parties. If he doesn't play, Aranzubia will come in."

That's a quote by Atletico president.

The entire world knows we’d like Costa to join our ranks. Let’s not make anything harder. I say play Courtois against us and keep the good relations flowing.