Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

Good luck in your future career Mr Villas-Boas. You deserved more time and respect.

The people who don't deserve respect and who I don't have time for are the deadwood twats like Ashley Cole and Frank Lampard who fuck off out of this club as soon as possible. I'm sorry but I feel Lampard was a major factor in this sacking and I have lost a lot of respect for him.

Unbelievable. So disrespectful to our legends. So what they are getting old, AVB is the one that played them.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant chelsea well done. Another manager out the door and I've no doubt some of the players will be on the phones to each other having a good laugh. Fucking pathetic the whole scenario and no doubt that fucking Spanish clown will come in now. Fucked right off

I can't understand WHY? Do they really expect RDM to do better?

If I was roberto I would turn the job down!

Exactly puts him under pressure as well.Like Wilkins sacking all over again....

Heck get him back in!! He aint doing much other then telly yap..doubt he would want to mind and wouldnt blame him for it

I was a Spuds supporter when I was a little kid, just because my dad supported them and I was like "idk, i like spurs i guess?"

Then I grew up and realised I liked Chelsea better. But now?

Fuck you Chelsea. And I got tickets for the Spuds match... hope they destroy us

Don't blame Lampard, It's AVB lack of player management skills.

Seriously don't get all this let's play youth crap, yeah play a couple of them in League Cup games or FA Cup games, some Champions League games, but that's if they're good enough!

Arsenal have been playing youth for years, how have they gone the past 6 years?

Its not my fault if you make your assumptions! I have not asked to play an all-youth team in all the games. My concern is that every new boss means a step backwards as far as the youth is concerned. Is my point clear now?!

And as far as AVB's player management skills are concerned, I remember quotes from quite a few from the team that he treats everyone equally. If you think Lampard having a problem with that is okay, then you need to rethink your views on how a sports team needs to be run!

I was a Spuds supporter when I was a little kid, just because my dad supported them and I was like "idk, i like spurs i guess?"

Then I grew up and realised I liked Chelsea better. But now?

Fuck you Chelsea. And I got tickets for the Spuds match... hope they destroy us

You're a joke.