Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! Our board is just so stupid, sacking Andre without thinking to what that would lead too. How do they expect RDM to do better??! :rant:

And whose assistant coach?! And if the problems with the players which any moron could work out...where the hell is the logic behind it?!

Jesus christ like some bad unfunny comedy

That's it, I'm done. I thought Roman and the board finally learned their lesson and saw the bigger picture. This is not how you run a football club.

Good luck Villas-Boas and may God help his succesor.

Fuck off Lampard! U are no more a legend in my view. The insolence of the likes of you has made this club a fucking joke! We are back to square one now. The development of all the youth players will take a back-seat once more!

Don't blame Lampard, It's AVB lack of player management skills.

Seriously don't get all this let's play youth crap, yeah play a couple of them in League Cup games or FA Cup games, some Champions League games, but that's if they're good enough!

Arsenal have been playing youth for years, how have they gone the past 6 years?

Look we could've given him until the end of the season and he could've subbed sturridge for malouda every game and he could've carried on being a shit manager and we could've definitely ended up finishing fifth and being out of FA cup and champions league. He said about 3 times he'd found a way to turn it around blah blah against tottenham he'd found a big change and then he obviously realised he didn't have a fucking clue and started talking about next seasons project. I no longer expect us to win when I watch us play and that is thanks to AVB (and obviously also the players but to be honest he was the one making some really fucking stupid decisions and substituting our best players) he evidently wasn't ready for the step up to this club and we can all chalk it off as a failed experiment, now someone can try and save our season and get someone in next season and give him a dickload of money to get us successful again.

1) So Di Matteo is here until the end of the season? Fuck it, at least keep AVB as he has more experience...

2) No manager will want to join us anyways. And besides, AVB had plans to revamp the side. It's not his tactics, it's the players...

3) And the players win. We lose. The players get at least another season to be millionare fuckers while he fund them in the hope of something GOOD.

Good luck in your future career Mr Villas-Boas. You deserved more time and respect.

The people who don't deserve respect and who I don't have time for are the deadwood twats like Ashley Cole and Frank Lampard who fuck off out of this club as soon as possible. I'm sorry but I feel Lampard was a major factor in this sacking and I have lost a lot of respect for him.

So it's Lampards fault? Hilarious.

If its not obvious to you that the players are equally at fault compared to the board then lets end this discussion here. Its the times like these that you expect veterans to back the new coach, especially at a club like ours, which is run by a whimsical oligarch! JT has been out of the scene for a while. Drogs has openly supported AVB and the only player who has been whining all the time, and mind you not for the results but for his playing time, has been Lamps!