Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeahj I read that!!! How on earth does that even make sense?! Get Rafa in to save us?!? What?! He's outta job because his shite! Surley someone writing that crap must have thought for a minute this doesnt make sense why am I writing this?!

Heck if they really wana make things worse lets just hire back Grant to take us down!

If Roman sacks AVB and appoints Benitez then I think he should change the name of the club from Chelsea to Chelseapool or something of that kind.

Torres FC would be more appropriate.

Yeahj I read that!!! How on earth does that even make sense?! Get Rafa in to save us?!? What?! He's outta job because his shite! Surley someone writing that crap must have thought for a minute this doesnt make sense why am I writing this?!

Heck if they really wana make things worse lets just hire back Grant to take us down!

The guy is jobless,must be having a good managerial record in FIFA 12 or I think must have won a bet against Roman.Not many reasons why he is being considered.