David Villa

"Barca open the door to Villa, the Catalan club has put on the market the striker. His fate seems to be one of the great English clubs, mainly Chelsea, Liverpool and Aston Villa. The Anfield club have shown much interest in his move, although its economic offer does not seem to [match] Chelsea."

Fella on twitter posted this from marca apparently.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking in Japan ahead of Barca's Club World Cup campaign, he said: "Marca lie.

"I have not spoken to David after the last match in Madrid, but all of the players are in my plans.

"I am the one who comes up with 25 different line-ups during the season because I feel that is the best thing to do.

"Most of the players that are here now will continue for the rest of this season and the next.

"I wish I could play with 15 players on a team because then everyone could play."

He's already told SSN it's lies. Relieved, we shouldn't be going after 30 year olds no matter how proven they are ( but he has also gone through some bad patches recently to say the least.)

He's already told SSN it's lies. Relieved, we shouldn't be going after 30 year olds no matter how proven they are ( but he has also gone through some bad patches recently to say the least.)

Zola signed for us when he was 30. Just sayin'...

• 10 months later...

We should make a move for him... seriously.

Three goals in in each of his last three games.

8 shots in La Liga this season with 7 on target.

Of the 7 on target shots he has scored from five of them.

And he has been played out wide.

In Australia we call that clinical.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You