David Villa

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see how Sturridge does up front a bit, but I really wouldn't mind this signing. Like people have said, its not long term. But if this does go through, I just can't see Sturridge wanting to stay.

Are you joking? Who would be on his side? Absolutely no one. A horrible man.

No one supports his diving, racism and weird

attitude, but he is briliant striker, pl proven. Would take him gladly ahead of Torres. Sure his character is bitch, but at least he gives what its required from him.

No one supports his diving, racism and weird

attitude, but he is briliant striker, pl proven. Would take him gladly ahead of Torres. Sure his character is bitch, but at least he gives what its required from him.

Tho he is a brilliant player, chelsea football club has never glorified the negative aspect's of a person, sure you can say terry racism and his and cole "getting around" but none of that is 100% proven, and our stance on drugs and "cheating" has always been very good as well. The amount of charity work done from chelsea players to is fairly righteous to say the least.

We breed a certain type of player at chelsea, a more humble i dare say nicer type of man, their no complete angels but their not bad guys, i dont think suarez could ever fit in with that, ive always been very proud to support chelsea because of this despite what has been claimed about our fan base in the past, the club has always been, for lack of a better word, a "nice" club.

I think Villa would be a good option in january, if its not realistic to get Falcao/Cavani. Looking at our recent transfer policy I would be surprised if we signed him though since he is already 30, if we do buy him its obviously only a stop gap bandage signing to lead the line for 2-4 years max until Lukraken comes back from loans and all that.

Arsenal is looking after Dzeko and Cavani, City after Falcao, ManU after Lewandowski and we will go after Villa? Great...

Im not saying he is not good, but there will be absolutely no aerial threat in our team. Fuck.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You