David Villa

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh maan .... It feels like forever since we've had a geniune striker. A real striker ! I don't know if David Villa will come but I think he'll do u wonders if he joins us on loan for the rest of the season. He'll definatly put away the chances that Torres sqauders time and time again. He can also do something thay Torres has never done for Chelsea since he moved here.. And that's make chances for himself. The thought of him joining us this coming month puts a smile on my face! As for a permanent deal this summer.. Well, we'll probably have our eyes set on a certain Colombian ;)

I don't think Balague wrote this... Atlético Madrid is spelt incorrectly. It's actually spelt the same way most English people spell it, which is Athletico Madrid.

The 'h' was probably just accidentally typed in there. Wouldn't read too much into it at all.

Damn. I think he could be great for them considering the way they play. Villa could fit like a glove for them, just like he could have for us :( However its apparent Barca only want to sell him not loan him so he's no longer the right option for us. Part of me wants to see him succeed and part of me wishes he is past it (which I doubt he is).

15 million is a lot...

Arsenal fans already moaning, but he is a great player - but I'm happier with BA for 7 million....

Available for 15 million but yet we over look him, fucking idiots tbh, Rafa should have rattled the board and kept saying "David Villa and Demba Ba will fire us to glory in some competition" because they would. We're better off with Ba but we'd be even better off with both Ba and Villa.

Much rather Lewandowski for 16-18M. 15M is a silly money for a 31 year old who can't make the barca team and is refusing to sign a new contract. Can see why Arsenal supporters would be upset.

On another note, what does this mean for Walcott?

Available for 15 million but yet we over look him, fucking idiots tbh, Rafa should have rattled the board and kept saying "David Villa and Demba Ba will fire us to glory in some competition" because they would. We're better off with Ba but we'd be even better off with both Ba and Villa.

Then we should have kept Danny and went with Ba+Danny, but that would never be the case. And buying Villa and Ba never was either, because that blonde cunt is still around..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You