David Villa

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is gonna go to swansea...

Do you have a source? whats the point in saying somthing that big and not post your source...

Thats what i found btw:

Swansea boss Laudrup laughs off suggestions of loan move for Barcelona and Spain star Villa.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2253432/David-Villa-joining-Swansea-City--Michael-Laudrup.html

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/168/8343060/david-villa-cut-for-swansea-move

02410ff7897403eab9adf3e726bc9f3d.png?135

Hadn't seen the latest news from laudrup posted yesterday.

But i doubt we will get him. Doesn't mean he is gonna go at all, and falcao is still evens to go to us but it gives an indication of current thought.

Don't believe any transfer news coming out of Spain today. It's their annual day of practical jokes. Last year the Barcelona squad all died in a plane crash.

Actually if I remember correctly,it was Torres to Barcelona in exchange for 3 youth players and some amount.I'll admit that I got tricked and hoped for the deal to happen.

Only on loan, he is 31 year old coming back from a broken leg with wages over 100k per week. A transfer doesn't make any sense.

Yup Loan is all SSN are talking about, fuck knows where the other stories came from!!!

Loan deal = amazing :)

Cannot wait if this comes off :)

yeah would be happy for a loan deal, doest seem like we can get anyone worldclass in cavani, falcao, etc in jan so a stopgap experienced player on loan is a good idea. Not sure how well he'll perform though, barely plays for barca these days after that nasty injury. But hey thats the beauty of loans, even if he doesnt perform there are no long term commitment.

I'd take Villa in a permanent deal. Imagine then if we signed Falcao the following summer; Torres (sadly still at the club because Rom loves him), Villa and then Falcao. One hell of a strike force.

All this shit about his leg is crazy, people are wanting to sign Demba Ba over this guy but one bad injury to Demba's knee and hes possibly looking at a career change......... but yeah sign him anyway over David Villa who is the Spanish national team record goalscorer who is also better. Just because he broke his leg it means nothing... hes played for Barca this season and has scored a goal nearly every game or he had at some point. Guy still oozes class, I'd have him over most strikers we are linked with right now. Villa's game has never been about pace, its been about movement and being clinical, I'd sign him easily he'd last at least 3 years here.

I'd take Villa in a permanent deal. Imagine then if we signed Falcao the following summer;

No, no, no. What's the point of signing Villa (if he's relatively cheap) then signing Falcao for mega-money? Then Falcao will be given more opportunities than Villa. I'm all for competition but if you sign one striker for under £20m then another for £50m, which one will the manager be more pressured to play?

No, no, no. What's the point of signing Villa (if he's relatively cheap) then signing Falcao for mega-money? Then Falcao will be given more opportunities than Villa. I'm all for competition but if you sign one striker for under £20m then another for £50m, which one will the manager be more pressured to play?

But Villa would get a good amount of games still. Look at RVP and Hernandez...

I just disagree with the 3 year deal part, I want him for 18 months.

But Villa would get a good amount of games still. Look at RVP and Hernandez...

I just disagree with the 3 year deal part, I want him for 18 months.

Ferguson doesn't care what gets paid. He won't sacrifice results just because a hefty fee was paid, as proven by his dismissal of Berbatov. Here at Chelsea managers are simple yes-men to the oligarch that finances this club.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You