termninja

Fucking hell first schurrle for 22m and now turan for 20m??If we are paying these amounts for a winger lets just offer this money to real for di maria.

di maria is garbage.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know nothing.

he is weak , skinny , has some flashy skills , often makes atrocious decisions. spends half the game on the floor crying because someone tackled him. had a good 2011/12 but has been so lame this season.

• 2 weeks later...

The galatasary president has apparently said that we are involved with turan and they cant compete

Hope its not true but he can play as a winger?

His actual position is left winger.

He played when he was playing for us always left winger. But when Rijkaard coached he used Arda as a CAM, but he's much more effective as a left winger. Cause he's one of the best dribblers in the world, When it comes to 1 vs 1 situations.

So he's not wasted as a CAM but I'd recommend to use him as Left Winger. He currently plays as a left winger for Atléti as well and in the national team.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

he is a left winger and a shit one at that

Are u fucking serious?

He is the most important player for Atléti after Falcao.

He was brilliant against Chelsea. Seems like u haven't watched the Super Cup

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You