termninja

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are u fucking serious?

He is the most important player for Atléti after Falcao.

He was brilliant against Chelsea. Seems like u haven't watched the Super Cup

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

he is a steaming pile of manure. its no surprise only someone from turkey rates him. hazard pisses all over him

Are u fucking serious?

He is the most important player for Atléti after Falcao.

He was brilliant against Chelsea. Seems like u haven't watched the Super Cup

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

no he aint the most important player after falcao?! diego costa this season was much better. also their DMs are really important (mario suarez for example). arda turan is decent, but nowhere near "most important" player.

also his statistics are average at best. decent player, but surely no starter. same goes for burak. seems to be, that turkish people are overrating their national players.

I've been watching Turan ever since he was linked with us and to be quite frank he is an average midfielder at best. Unless that beard gives him some kind of special powers that I don't know about then I just can't see why his name would even be mentioned in the same breath as Chelsea.

Moving on!

On his best day he's like Mata on a slightly above average day, but with more dribbling than passing ability. Perhaps a better comparison would be that on his best day he's like Hazard on an average day. On his worst day he's like off-form Taarabt.

I don't think we can take that sort of risk especially considering the amount he'd likely cost. I'd consider the move if it was £12m or under with Marin/Benayoun/Malouda all leaving, however, as he would improve our bench options.

hazard pisses all over him

And that means a player is shit? Going by your logic, we should only buy players who are better than Hazard to give us squad depth. Not many players like that available...

Hasn't exactly lived up to expectations after moving away from Galatasaray, remember us being linked to him back then and I wanted him but we ended up with Mata, which was more than a fair deal when looking back now. I still rate him but not sure whether he would be a good fit for us, especially if we're getting Schürrle who can mainly plays on the left. Can Arda play well on the right wing? If so, I wouldn't mind having him if the price was right. Good shooting, dribbling and especially crossing, which something our current wingers don't do anywhere near enough and we're going to need someone who can cross the ball well if we're getting a striker like Cavani, Falcao or even Lukaku back. Also good work rate, always tracks back when possession is lost, the same can't be said for some of our current AM's.

And that means a player is shit? Going by your logic, we should only buy players who are better than Hazard to give us squad depth. Not many players like that available...

Hasn't exactly lived up to expectations after moving away from Galatasaray, remember us being linked to him back then and I wanted him but we ended up with Mata, which was more than a fair deal when looking back now. I still rate him but not sure whether he would be a good fit for us, especially if we're getting Schürrle who can mainly plays on the left. Can Arda play well on the right wing? If so, I wouldn't mind having him if the price was right. Good shooting, dribbling and especially crossing, which something our current wingers don't do anywhere near enough and we're going to need someone who can cross the ball well if we're getting a striker like Cavani, Falcao or even Lukaku back. Also good work rate, always tracks back when possession is lost, the same can't be said for some of our current AM's.

if you want to pay £20m for a bog standard depth player then fine

Very good player but he isn't good enough for a title contender.

Hazard and Mata are already better players and Oscar will surpass him as well this time next year.

We're going to need more than 11 players in our squad.

He's a bit more of a traditional winger so he can give an extra option, especially against teams that defend deep. I'd take him for under 15m.

All swiss football fans just dont like players from turkey.. The beat up a couple of swiss players so I wont start talking about what I think about him...

But i have to say i just dont think he is chelsea material!

All swiss football fans just dont like players from turkey.. The beat up a couple of swiss players so I wont start talking about what I think about him...

But i have to say i just dont think he is chelsea material!

Yea brilliant, judge every footballer from a nation because of one incident. Good on ya gov.

if you want to pay £20m for a bog standard depth player then fine

Please point out where I said I want him for £20m cause I sure as hell don't see it. Atleti paid €12m for him based on his good form for Galatasaray and while he has been good for them, his value sure hasn't doubled in the two seasons. Less than €15m and I'd say he would be a good signing.

Please point out where I said I want him for £20m cause I sure as hell don't see it. Atleti paid €12m for him based on his good form for Galatasaray and while he has been good for them, his value sure hasn't doubled in the two seasons. Less than €15m and I'd say he would be a good signing.

thats his release clause which is what they would accept. he wont come cheap

thats his release clause which is what they would accept. he wont come cheap

And for that price I wouldn't sign him, which you would've realized if you had read my earlier post. Better options out there for that price but if he came cheap I wouldn't say no.

no he aint the most important player after falcao?! diego costa this season was much better. also their DMs are really important (mario suarez for example). arda turan is decent, but nowhere near "most important" player.

also his statistics are average at best. decent player, but surely no starter. same goes for burak. seems to be, that turkish people are overrating their national players.

Seems more like Turkish players are underrated, because people won't recognize how good the individual players are. I don't know if you're saying that cause you're ignorant, or whatever.

But Simeone mentioned some days ago that Arda is not for sale, however he has a buy out clause, so if somebody wants him, they have to pay 24 M €.

Burak rocked the CL, the Turkish league, and he keeps scoring and scoring, I think he still has to stay at Galatasaray. He can learn so much from King Didier. But today Fiorentina has shown interest on Burak and they're ready to pay 15 Million Euro. Overrated my ass.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You