termninja

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused to what your point was in that case? I merely said there had been comparisons. Not that there has been on this site.

P.s The last quote I posted was from you. :smiliecap1:

Well to be fair C.Ronaldo wasn't exactly the finished article when he arrived at United, he wasn't using his skills objectively anyway.

Ferguson actually played him though. We will never know how good Kakuta may have become, because this is Chelsea fc.

Guest justin_3d

Forget about Neymar!

Arda come to Chelsea!

Arda, Lukaku and Modric we are set! blue%20scalf.gif

maybe i`m looking at a different player than the majority, but whenever i`ve seen Turan play, it`s his right foot that appears to be his best.

He is predominantly a right footed player but his left foot isnt bad. He is a right footed winger on the Left Wing.

Is it likely that this will happen or is it just a Guus/Turkey link

Looks more like a Guus/Turkey Link. But Guus did reccomend Zirkov and Dzagoev to us. Hopefully club listens to him and sign Turan for 18m instead of Neymar. We need pacy direct wingers/dribblers like Robben.

and you learn a little humility

Look I'm on here to discuss football so you can take that girly and childish energy somewhere else. when will some people learn to stop taking things too seriously and personal. smh

I have been a fan of Turan for some time now. he's the sort of creative player we need and doesn't cost a fortune neither. With the guidance of Guus, I have no doubt he would be a mega success here. I reckon his best position is behind the striker even though he usually plays on the left wing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest justin_3d

I would welcome that move if it where true.

But paying 7 million is not right. Should be a straight swap.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You