termninja

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most left footers/wingers play on the right wing anyway e.g messi,hulk,sturridge,robben and the list goes on. so I don't get your point.

That's because all the players you mentioned like to cut inside and shoot...not all left footers play that way...

So was Kakuta at one point...:rolleyes:

Only Silly Chelsea fans called him the next Messi. The two are totally different in terms of style and position they play.

Arda Turan is two years younger to Messi and captain of Turkish Giants Galatasaray and has played at the highest level. The reason he is compared to Messi by the media is because his is fast pacy dribbler who plays on wings and cuts in just like Messi.

He is a Liverpool fan though.

I hope for once our club buys a player before his value shoots up. We have been buying established players and getting ripped may be for once we can buy a player like Turan for 18m and sell him to Madrid for 80million

This guy is established at the highest level and has scored bucket loads of goals for Turkey already.

I hope for once our club buys a player before his value shoots up. We have been buying established players and getting ripped may be for once we can buy a player like Turan for 18m and sell him to Madrid for 80million

This guy is established at the highest level and has scored bucket loads of goals for Turkey already.

This. Especially finished articles buy like Torres, Shevchenko, Deco and similar...

Only Silly Chelsea fans called him the next Messi. The two are totally different in terms of style and position they play.

Arda Turan is two years younger to Messi and captain of Turkish Giants Galatasaray and has played at the highest level. The reason he is compared to Messi by the media is because his is fast pacy dribbler who plays on wings and cuts in just like Messi.

He is a Liverpool fan though.

Turan is 1 year older than Messi. In 8 days they will be the same age.

He certainly better do! I think it is unbelievable he hasn't had more chances..... Chelsea's answer to Messi imo.
I dont really know if i would like to see him in deco's position esk. I think he is more dangerous in the last third of the pitch. kakuta is very hard to knock off the ball like messi so playing him in midfield would utilise his vision better because he will be able to see the whole pitch. But his ability to run at player with close control has got to be considered.
kakuta has that Ora about him that only the c.ronaldo's and messi's had at that age, not to mention his skills.

I wasn't talking about just on this site though.

There have been plenty of comparisons over the years: http://tinyurl.com/3apgfst

It's natural for fans to over-hype their players sometimes. At least we're level-headed enough to admit if we're wrong.. Unlike United fans who still think Bebé's the next Ronaldo, even today :lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You