termninja

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

average player, he will be another Malouda or Zhirkov signing.

He might give you some good games, but in 2 or 3 years you will have to find a replacement because he is not good enough to make a starting position his own.

I hope for the sake of his career he stays at Galatasaray. Too many young prospects choose to move elsewhere and be happy to sit on the bench for mega bucks instead of playing every week and continuing to develop. The only way of improving is training and playing at every possible opportunity, which is why our youth academy will never be a success unless the most ridiculously-talented of youngsters comes through, like JM46.

• 2 weeks later...

Galatasaray captain and playmaker Arda Turan wants to leave Turkey to join a European team, club Chairman Ünal Aysal said on Tuesday.

“We have talked to him and we are still talking so as to convince him to stay. [Galatasaray Coach] Fatih Terim also wants him to stay,” Aysal told Turkey's Lig TV. He said the Galatasaray administration has also offered a 50 percent increase in his annual salary, but Arda remains convinced.

“Despite all these [things we offered], Arda wants to leave. It is not because he is unhappy; it is not about money either. He says he just wants to have an experience abroad,” Aysal said. “If a football player wants this so much, there is nothing you can do. We need to respect his wishes.”

I don't think we are going to go for a winger. We just have one foreign slot left to fill emptied by zirkov and my guess is that will be filled by a creative midfielder. Unless malouda, or anelka decide to leave which I don't think they will.

Having said that I would love Turan in my 11. Class player and much better than Malpuda and zirkov on the left

Arda Turan has been sold to Atletico Madrid. Rumours say it costed about €12 million. I think he could've cost more though. Well,it wouldn't be a good choice getting him this year. If he succeeds there,we better get him next year. He told that Chelsea wasn't linked to him though

http://www.kap.gov.tr/yay/Bildirim/Bildirim.aspx?id=164160

That says that negotiations have been started but it definetly means that it's done :D

• 1 year later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You