• 2.3k views
  19. Graeme Le Saux

• 9 replies
    • 2.4k views
  20. Mario Melchiot

• 1 reply
    • 11.2k views
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• Meet the Hidden Architect Behind America's Racist Economics https://www.ineteconomics.org/perspectives/blog/meet-the-economist-behind-the-one-percents-stealth-takeover-of-america Nobel laureate James Buchanan is the intellectual linchpin of the Koch-funded attack on democratic institutions, argues Duke historian Nancy MacLean Ask people to name the key minds that have shaped America’s burst of radical right-wing attacks on working conditions, consumer rights and publ
    • Yeahhh not feeling hopeful they'll change it tonight.
    • Seems adaptable - ''A left-footed winger able to play on both sides of the attack, Moreira is described as a fast, explosive and technically gifted footballer, most notably excelling in dribbling past his opponent.''
    • Bound not ... prison. Also a fine but I don't know yet how much it is. However all the lefties I know here are expressing their joy - so much for antifascism. The prime minister is calling them what I called them, the former prime minister, the chief public prosecutor mr. Dogiakos - but for the kangaroo court those street mobs were ... boy scouts accompanying old ladies to the bank and to the shopping. It figures however. The character who accused me was in relation with the giant bookm
    • St Pauli: Bundesliga promotion and leftist principles combine (with ‘death head’ flag) https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5488021/2024/05/13/st-pauli-promotion-death-head/ When the whistle blew, supporters from every corner of the Millerntor-Stadion poured onto the pitch. After a 3-1 win over Osnabruck, St Pauli had been promoted back to the Bundesliga, Germany’s highest division, after 13 years away. The players vanished. Eventually, they reappeared high on the shoulders of t
    • He actually plays as a LW or CAM with the ability to drift when he's at CAM  
    • Aren't Prisons in much of Europe like nice hotels? I think the dude who killed all those kids in Norway on that island had like a Playstation in his room......far cry from what you are going to get in an American jail.
    • City at new Spurs stadium in PL: 4 games 4 losses 0:6    
    • With Paez and Estevao turning 18 in April/May next year I wonder will they be a part of World Cup in June?
    • Hope that's Bettinelli.
    • Another right winger? 🤦‍♂️
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You