test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

3 hours ago, kmk108 said:

Rumors floating around the Arsenal want Wenger to stay, but they want him to accept a change in the structuring of the club, giving more power to a sporting director; however, he doesn't want to to things that way. He's still stuck in his old ways. If they can't agree on that, I can see him leaving.

Meanwhile, rumors are also floating around Westfalenstadion that Thomas Tuchel is on his way out at Dortmund. He's not known for being the easiest manager to deal with, and Zorc has become more outspoken in the last few years. Maybe Zorc leaves Dortmund and becomes Arsenal's sporting director. Maybe Tuchel leaves and becomes Arsenal's manager. Either way, I'm hoping there won't be another ex-BVB member that I have to watch against us next season.

Having a sporting director for Arsenal make no sense. I don't think their problem has been squad development or player development 

7 hours ago, communicate said:

Having a sporting director for Arsenal make no sense. I don't think their problem has been squad development or player development 

Well, we are talking about Arsenal :lol:

Let's be serious, if Manchester United can't won EL and consequently the qualification to UCL this season, they can the qualification next season or the following. It's insignificant  support the "fall" of United this season because they are too big and have the necessary  money and prestige to buy players and managers with a lot of quality.

To be honest, I prefer that they go to UCL with Mourinho. And why? That's means that he will stay in club and this is a very good news to us. This game shows that Mourinho didn't change and I can't view a lot of sucess in a long-term. They can win one cup or something like that, but I serious doubt they can "fight" for the big one (EPL or UCL).

This game was a shame to Manchester United. What a dirty and a weak mentality. And it was that mentality that took Mourinho to the fall, but, for my happiness, he still persist in that type of strategy.

'This isn't the award we want, stop smiling you idiot. You know what, I'm going to sell you next season.'

And there's the difference between the clubs. A player smiling knowing they've just missed out on their club's biggest ever feat....literally ever. This would've been like our CL title x10 to them. And their player doesn't even have a shred of understanding about that. I wonder if any of them do. Hilarious.

So, hopefully it would finally shut the hell up about who is the best team in England discussion for good.

Johnnyeye likes this

I have never seen anything like what Mahrez did. Is that the right decision by the ref? Can he retake the penalty? 

5 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

We are all Stoke City fans today

I actually would not mind seeing Arsenal win and Liverpool tie or lose. 

To have some kind of fun for top 4 in the closing days. 

Adnane likes this

4 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I actually would not mind seeing Arsenal win and Liverpool tie or lose. 

To have some kind of fun for top 4 in the closing days. 

Would have been ok with that provided Leceister City got a draw/won earlier today.. that way City would have been thrown into the mix as well. 

Now its all about Arsenal anx United missing out on UCL football at all costa.

Imahine the rumours as AOC and Sanchez start heading for the exit door when they miss out. It'll be glorious! 

Beigl and DYC. like this

3 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Would have been ok with that provided Leceister City got a draw/won earlier today.. that way City would have been thrown into the mix as well. 

Imahine the rumours as AOC and Sanchez start heading for the exit door when they miss out. It'll be glorious! 

I still find it hard that Sanchez would come to us when Juventus and Bayern in the mix. 

But let's see. AOC would be great as we need english man. 

3 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Utd and City out of the top 4 would've been truly glorious. Arsenal and Utd is the second best thing. So, yeah, I concur, sir. I concur.

How boring 1- Arsenal...thing is they never go anywhere in it anyway! So yeah all wonderful they get top 4 but seems so pointless...just be interesting to see what happens if they miss out

Arsenal really bore the fuck out off me.

It's the same shit every year. When the season is coming to an end and most teams aren't fighting for anything they go on their little top 4 run.

Don't really like another London derby in PL. So hopefully Reading knocked Fulham out.

Arsenal win the FA Cup on our behalf and their shit season has been saved and Wenger will be praised again.

Arsenal has such a weak mentality. 

chelsea_4_eva likes this