test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

11 hours ago, the wes said:

Premier League PFA Team of the Year ⚽️ 🇪🇸 De Gea 🇬🇧 Walker 🇧🇷 Luiz 🇬🇧 Cahill 🇬🇧 Rose 🇬🇧 Alli 🇧🇪 Hazard 🇫🇷 Kante 🇸🇳 Mane 🇬🇧 Kane 🇧🇪 Lukaku

Swap Cahill with Azpi and I'm good. Him being English probably got him there. Not sure if DDG deserves to be there instead of Courtois too, haven't seen him as much so I'll give the benefit of doubt.

The Skipper likes this

How Gary makes this list instead of Alderweireld is baffling.

Could say the same for De Gea, even United fans think he's had his worst season for them so far.

"Zlatan Ibrahimovic has torn his posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) and his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)" (Di Marzio)

His season is over and, probably, his career at United too. At 36 years, it's hard to believe that he will ever really be back after this injury. I feel bad for the guy, even if I was sick of his antics. 

In other news, this is a great article: 

Mamadou Sakho: ‘Whatever they say or do, they cannot replace what they took away from me’

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/21/mamadou-sakho-interview-liverpool-crystal-palace

Another final for them..another year for Wenger? Rather them then City but rather lose to City then them...Hopefully however won't come to that!

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, Kendrick said:

A final against an Emirates sponsered team in an Emirates sponsered cup.

Glad that Clattenburg is gone, but out of all refs I hope it isn't Mike Dean for the final.

Johnnyeye likes this

6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Another final for them..another year for Wenger? Rather them then City but rather lose to City then them...Hopefully however won't come to that!

that was my thinking too

Arsenal it is then, London derby, for sure a cracker, our first final against them since 2007 in the Carling Cup, this time we dont have Drogba, but we have Hazard, now lets´s hope the boys are fired up for this one and avoid any surprises, its going to be difficult but we can do it, we need to be fully focused for this one, im tired of hearing Arsenal fans saying its their cup, we can´t give them the satisfaction. Cheers

Beigl likes this

21 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

One more FA cup on its way to the Bridge.

dont get too cocky mate, anything can happen in a final, lets hope its us who win it. Cheers

MefiX19 and cosmicway like this

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

dont get too cocky mate, anything can happen in a final, lets hope its us who win it. Cheers

Ok, they 're in with a chance but I expect we 'll win it.

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

Ok, they 're in with a chance but I expect we 'll win it.

and also dont forget all the struggles Arsenal are going through at the moment, so they will probably give their all in this game and specially because its against us, many factors to consider, so we need to be very careful and avoid stupid mistakes, just play our game fully focused and we should be able to beat them, i expect us to. Cheers mate ;)