Edinson Cavani

CFC58

You don't know this for sure though, if Chelsea were interested in me i'd want very high wages looking at what JT and Torres make.

True, I couldn't possibly know for sure but it's easy logic. Falcao already makes close to 150k a week at Atletico so he would be likely to get even more if his €60m transfer to Chelsea were to happen, right? Then there's Cavani, who plays for Napoli and gets paid a relatively modest wage compared to other players of his ability. A player like that would be much easier to convince to accept a deal of 150k a week if that would mean him earning multiple times the amount he currently is than a player who already earns that much.

You don't know this for sure though, if Chelsea were interested in me i'd want very high wages looking at what JT and Torres make.

I normally agree with this, i'm just saying 63m will take a large chunk of our budget, and reduce the amount of quality we can add to strengthen the side. Because of FFP, i doubt any club will be spending 150-200m in one summer.

its not just you mate just a general observation

I wouldn't mind him or Falcao. Whoever wie get, as long as the manager is good will work.

Cavani will link-up better with the amigos whereas Falcao will play off the last man and give the amigos more room to work amongst themselves. Both will be success in their own way. However, considering we have Lukaku who plays similar to Falcao, yeah he can play back to the goal like Cavani and link up with the amigos but that's probably the weakest part of his game so maybe Cavani or Lewa are the better complement to Lukaku than Falcao would be.

2 points:

1: I do believe he's the most 'complete' striker in the world, but it must be taken into consideration that he's only ever played in counter-attacking teams at club level, and when played in a more possession-based team such as Uruguay (who play similar to us) he has almost always gone missing. He likes loads of space around him; not many teammates. We can't provide that.

That's because he plays wide right for Uruguay.

Cavani go to London, go to Chelsea, 12 million at year, he change life.

Don't want to sound rude, believe me but is this some test? Jumbled words? Fill in the blanks?

Wait I was reading this link (http://www.calciomercato.com/altre-notizie/alberti-a-cm-com-cavani-giochera-a-londra-mazzarri-via-al-99-9-777090) and it said something about a €50 million offer for Erik Lamela. Perhaps its us, we tried to get him before he went to Roma from River Plate but theres been no links at all so I doubt it.

Also I know google translate is very vague but

And who on the bench in place of Mazzarri?
'Not Di Matteo, who will remain in England and expects the City bench. In Italy we talk about Montella, but I think he's too calm. It would take a technician to Mourinho, or the Count: a tough bloke who knows how to give a shock. Montella is very good, but it has a character of chamomile '.

Di Matteo for City? Wtf?

But yeah the other link says Cavani to Chelsea basically so if its true I will be very happy!

Don't want to sound rude, believe me but is this some test? Jumbled words? Fill in the blanks?

I have only translated the part of the post, nothing else. The notice it's capable to be contested, but i have reported the rumours of my country.

Thats basically what the guy says, that hes going to London, that hes going to get 12m a year and that it will be a major change in his life.

I have only translated the part of the post, nothing else. The notice it's capable to be contested, but i have reported the rumours of my country.

Ah, ok! And is the guy reporting it any credible there? Should we take it seriously?

Thats basically what the guy says, that hes going to London, that hes going to get 12m a year and that it will be a major change in his life.

Yeah, i opened the link and figured it! Thanks.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You