Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Can we play with Torres as a RW like in the last year sometimes? he has good crosses ( like to mata Vs United)...

Torres would be livid.

but to be fair, he'll be livid if we sign Cavani, because he knows cavani would start instead of Torres. whereas hulk can play on a wing.

If Torres' shot that was cleared off the line had gone in, and had he rightfully won that penalty, you fickle lot would all be heralding his return. Let's not be too quick to judge. Maybe we should all take him off of our fantasy teams. Then he would immediately score a hat trick.

Not at all. Since RDM has taken over Torres has been good.

1 goal there and one there after 5 games can't be a good thing for a 50 mil striker.

Chelsea still hope Cavani

http://www.eurosport.fr/football/premier-league/2012-2013/chelsea-espere-toujours_sto3393433/story.shtml

Not the same situation. torres is nothing inside of him. no more passion.

What a fucking muppet you are. Do you even remember the same Drogba as I do? Drogba missed so many chances his first 18 months at Chelsea. He was constantly complaining about how wrong he was to sign for Chelsea. Drogba couldn't even stay on his feet, and certainly didn't look like a footballer, even though he was in the by far best team in England and probably the whole world as well. Like I've said in a previous post, Drogba tends to bring out the goldfish in most of the Chelsea supporters.

Like I've said before, Drogba is probably the best player who's ever played for Chelsea (at least the best I've ever seen as a fan for 42 years), but he hasn't been anywhere near a constant performer for our club.

Over to the Cavani-man, I don't want him. People are screaming for a striker who can do things on his own, but Cavani isn't any better than Torres (anyone remember that small tournament called the Olympics two weeks ago?).

Tancredi Palmeri

Cavani: question: have Chelsea and Napoli talked? Answer: yes. question: what was the bid: answer: what was said

can't be called a bid. Chelsea checked the will of De Laurentiis to sell, and De Laurentiis answered in the already known way: 50m € negotiable. That means never less than 40m €. Chelsea said they are interested but for now not at that price. They ended with gentlemen agreement that De Laurentiis would have give them a call in case he would receive meanwhile a bid from third part. Percentage of happening this summer: 5%. Next summer: 50.1%

Writes for Gazzetta dello Sport

4-4-2 is so outdated. A 4-1-2-1-2 is a bit better but 4-2-2-2 is probably my favourite.

Ramires Mikel/Oscar

Mata Hazard

Torres Cavani

yep a 4-2-2-2 is the only way i think we would be able to accommodate all of them at once, not that it is likely we would change the system to 2 up top after so many years with one. don't see it happening think the hulk deal is far more likely as it is clear hulk wants to come, and we seem a bit more interested.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You