4-1 win

2-0 win

2-1 win

Ancelotti:

1-0 loss

2-2 draw

2-1 loss

4-0 loss

In Jose's last game as Real manager he lost the Copa Del Rey Final (2013) against Atleti 2-1 at the Bernabeu. Atleti had not beaten Real since 1999 (25 games) before that game so there was obviously a huge inferiority complex. After that cup win at Real's own stadium, there was a mentality shift and coupled with the massive strides they had been taking under Simeone it is no surprise that Atleti's record against Real since improved. It would have been interesting to see how Mourinho would have fared against them after that cup final. I doubt he'd have done as well as he did prior to it but I think he'd still have a better record than Ancelotti who gets tactically outdone by Simeone very often.

Ronaldo showing his brilliant skills again...

No team no Ronaldo. He scores some crucial goals, but he become so overrated its unbelievable. Cant do almost nothing on his own. Thats was even clearer in big games or WC.

4-0.......

Koke injured, costa sold, thibo back to chelsea, luis sold.

4 points away from first place, from the team a lot of pundits (so called experts) calling the best team in the world...

Ronaldo showing his brilliant skills again...

No team no Ronaldo. He scores some crucial goals, but he become so overrated its unbelievable. Cant do almost nothing on his own. Thats was even clearer in big games or WC.

Madrid should sell him(I'm serious).

He doesn't want to defend.

Can't dribble

Hardly participates in the build up.

Selfish.

And he's 30.

His short comings don't affect them that much because the team( especially the midfield) over compensates for it. But he's definitely holding the team back. He doesn't offer anything that any top forward can't.

Saw some interesting stats on the internet on Neymar vs ronaldo.

(via bleacher report).

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2359902-excluding-penalties-neymar-has-been-as-prolific-as-ronaldo-this-season

Ronaldo has only one more goal than neymar excluding penalties...

Mourinho's Liga record vs Atletico Madrid:

2-0 win

2-1 win

4-1 win

4-1 win

2-0 win

2-1 win

Ancelotti:

1-0 loss

2-2 draw

2-1 loss

4-0 loss

On the other hand, Mourinho vs Simeone ...

4-1 win

2-0 win

2-1 win

1-2 loss

0-0 draw

1-3 loss

Not too impressive.

• 3 weeks later...

Real Madrid have just suffered their 5th league defeat of the season. Atleti have also lost 5 and Barca have lost 4. In contrast we have lost only 2 league games. The idea that La Liga is a poor league where the smaller teams always roll over for the bigger teams (an idea that Mourinho himself perpetuates) really is nonsense.

Real Madrid have just suffered their 5th league defeat of the season. Atleti have also lost 5 and Barca have lost 4. In contrast we have lost only 2 league games. The idea that La Liga is a poor league where the smaller teams always roll over for the bigger teams (an idea that Mourinho himself perpetuates) really is nonsense.

In reaity it's not... the problem here is that Ancelotti is really bad in Leagues and the selfdestruction of Barcelona. Madrid and Barcelona made almost 100 points for 4 seasons. When Guardiola and Mourinho left that ended... and right know Madrid is losing stupid points everywhere like Barcelona.

I think that if the 500M£ team of Madrid loses again this league Ancelotti should start a new carreer on something else.

If Madrid loses this season, Madrid won 1 league in the last 6 with a super team... THere no Barcelona of Guardiola anymore... It's increadible.

In reaity it's not... the problem here is that Ancelotti is really bad in Leagues and the selfdestruction of Barcelona. Madrid and Barcelona made almost 100 points for 4 seasons. When Guardiola and Mourinho left that ended... and right know Madrid is losing stupid points everywhere like Barcelona.

I think that if the 500M£ team of Madrid loses again this league Ancelotti should start a new carreer on something else.

If Madrid loses this season, Madrid won 1 league in the last 6 with a super team... THere no Barcelona of Guardiola anymore... It's increadible.

100 points has only happened twice. I think it says more about how incredible those teams were and less about the league.

It is pretty normal for big teams to lose points against smaller ones and La Liga is nowhere near as bad as people make out. Mourinho got 85 points in his last season at Real while we got 82 last year without a consistent striker. The Spanish league would be even better if the TV rights money were shared more equally as was planned (although I'm not sure what's happening on that front now).

Ancelotti's league record is awful but his reputation seems to be defined by his 3 CL victories. I wouldn't mind City getting him because he is no threat.

Cant believe people consider Bale as one of the best in the world.. such an overated boring footballer.

Ancelotti cant win the league he's just not good enough.

Real will keep failing if they'll keep relying on individuals. Imo it was always the case in this team since Ronaldo came and thats why i dislike him so much, it cant go another way with him in a team. They were never a really amazing team for me (like Bayern of 12/13 or Barcelona of Pep, i even prefer Dortmund of 12/13).

100 points has only happened twice. I think it says more about how incredible those teams were and less about the league.

It is pretty normal for big teams to lose points against smaller ones and La Liga is nowhere near as bad as people make out. Mourinho got 85 points in his last season at Real while we got 82 last year without a consistent striker. The Spanish league would be even better if the TV rights money were shared more equally as was planned (although I'm not sure what's happening on that front now).

Ancelotti's league record is awful but his reputation seems to be defined by his 3 CL victories. I wouldn't mind City getting him because he is no threat.

Mourinho got 85 points, playing with a second team for 6 months because Madrid lost the League in November... anyway with the amount of Points of that team, Madrid wouild be CHampions or almost CHampions in the others.

THis Madrid spould be doing more than 92 or 93 points every season, in a normal season, like they did on the last seasons. They can lose against Bilbao they are a really good team... but having problems with Elche, Real Sociedad, Valencia, Sevilla, etc, it's not normal at all.

The difference in everything between Madrid (the richest club in the world) and the last team in the league is huge. Much buigger thanb in ENglad for example. Madrid scored in less games than we have in Englad more 15 goals... the statistics of Madrid are insane...

THere is no reason for what's happening in Madrid.