John Terry

DavidEU

The end result is immaterial. No one expects any better from him anyway, and prison time has been ruled out. Worst case he pays a fine and gets racist chanted at him for the rest of his life. Best case, he still gets racist chanted at him for the rest of his life but saves a few thousand pounds. As no one expects any better behaviour from him it won't even damage his morale and confidence as a player, the verdict has been a foregone conclusion for some time in the eyes of most people.

It's such a non-event, I don't know what Ferdinand is hoping for here. Prison time for calling someone a black cunt? lel.gif

The end result is immaterial. No one expects any better from him anyway, and prison time has been ruled out. Worst case he pays a fine and gets racist chanted at him for the rest of his life. Best case, he still gets racist chanted at him for the rest of his life but saves a few thousand pounds. As no one expects any better behaviour from him it won't even damage his morale and confidence as a player, the verdict has been a foregone conclusion for some time in the eyes of most people.

It's such a non-event, I don't know what Ferdinand is hoping for here. Prison time for calling someone a black cunt? lel.gif

What if he is proven innocent? Then he is not a racist and anyone who thinks otherwise is a pathetic and petty human being, in my eyes.

What if he is proven innocent? Then he is not a racist and anyone who thinks otherwise is a pathetic and petty human being, in my eyes.

He might not be a racist but the point is he'll still remain the most hated footballer in England regardless of how this decision goes.

I'm mixed race myself. My father was a sprinter and my mother was a cross-country runner.

Has anybody wondered why Anton Ferdinand? When you consider all the players Terry's played against in all the massive games, why Anton Ferdinand?

If its a court and not FA matter would he still get banned seeing as its out of their hands? God few months under a year since the incicent..crazy

Be hated whatever he does.Even if this hadnt helped he'd still been hated for the affair..and if not some other crap.Seems to be hated due to the actions of his family which is daft cause he cant control that.And if the papers bring up more stories..hated for them to

If its a court and not FA matter would he still get banned seeing as its out of their hands? God few months under a year since the incicent..crazy

Be hated whatever he does.Even if this hadnt helped he'd still been hated for the affair..and if not some other crap.Seems to be hated due to the actions of his family which is daft cause he cant control that.And if the papers bring up more stories..hated for them to

if the court will find him guilty. then the FA can ban him.